A reminder to Empaths

20201209_120215.jpg
This picture could probably win an award if Hank Aaron in the background decided not to lick his butt at the last minute.
We share our sporting goods.
( somebody may need to explain that weird looking ball on the carpet 2R overseas friends.)

I'm not trying to threadjack here, just trying to share because it's just best to air it out instead of keeping it bottled up. I'm trying to hold my head high, but it's still hard. I've let something sink in I probably shouldn't have and on top of it all, it's the holidays and while I try to make others happy if I can, I'm anything but. I tend to put up this happy-go-lucky cheerful front but the reality is, I'm anything but underneath. And I really don't even know if I can put myself past this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
Wolf, I feel for you and I hear you loud and clear.
Two weeks ago I fell into a Covid depression. There are a few strategies that I used to beat back anxiety without the use of Medicine. I pretty much revolve my life around healthy eating and lots of exercise.( mental too) The way I perceived anxiety is just the flip side of depression.
But with covid-19 ad I can't go to church much and I can't go to the gym and burn off all of that energy. The downside was when I wasn't able to discipline myself to try to keep things normal. I did a very hard job that really tested me physically and mentally, and then I didn't get out of bed for a week. I don't think it was the job but the combination of all of that crap.
Wolf, I don't know if this helps but you have a man in the Hoosier State that is rooting for you.

Reactions: Lone Wolf