A Reincarnation Story

I wonder why some of us remember and some dont? Is it a mistake that happens ? I guess unless we are destined to use the knowedge in some way we wont know. Or, maybe its creators way of saying I know you are struggling, here is why.

I believe that we don't remember it all because we don't need to; besides it would be overwhelming to carry all that prior information along with our current lives info.

Reactions: Walking Goose
I believe that we don't remember it all because we don't need to; besides it would be overwhelming to carry all that prior information along with our current lives info.
I think it would be overwhelming and a huge amount of memory needed. I'm good with the memory wipe. Heck, I have trouble remembering where I put my glasses much less have room for another life or so.

Thought I'd share something I have noticed. I have this book with beautiful pictures of places in Portugal. Whenever I look at these pics, I get this feeling that...A good way to describe it is when you have a tune playing in your head, but the memory of where you heard it is just out of reach. I feel like a lot of the architecture in this book looks familiar, but I have never been outside the country. It is like a phrase on the tip of the tongue, but always elusive.

Thought I'd share something I have noticed. I have this book with beautiful pictures of places in Portugal. Whenever I look at these pics, I get this feeling that...A good way to describe it is when you have a tune playing in your head, but the memory of where you heard it is just out of reach. I feel like a lot of the architecture in this book looks familiar, but I have never been outside the country. It is like a phrase on the tip of the tongue, but always elusive.
Garnet, I can relate. I have this "pull" of familiarity with certain things/places I see AND hear. Music can do that to me as well.

This woman’s story is so interesting. I’ve read about her several times before. I wonder if it’s a past life memory or if her energy is just able to tune into the life of the person from the past. Either way it’s an interesting life to examine.

I have heard and I think maybe its true that we even somehow look the same from incarnation to incarnation. But then again how could we if we change races and genders which they say we do.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I have heard and I think maybe its true that we even somehow look the same from incarnation to incarnation. But then again how could we if we change races and genders which they say we do.
I think if this really happens it would be in the eyes, the window to the soul.