Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

346082748_5845006675628685_7350457399137444285_n.jpg

Gimme the details!​

Reactions: garnetsilver
One day.

I was hired as a civilian at the Port Chicago Naval Weapons Station.
This was back during the Viet Nam war.
Day One was orientation where they explained all the ways you could get yourself blown up if you weren't careful and how back in WWII there was an explosion there that killed hundreds of men.

I didn't go back for Day Two.

One day.

I was hired as a civilian at the Port Chicago Naval Weapons Station.
This was back during the Viet Nam war.
Day One was orientation where they explained all the ways you could get yourself blown up if you weren't careful and how back in WWII there was an explosion there that killed hundreds of men.

I didn't go back for Day Two.
And I don't blame you! I've read about that explosion...awful!!!

One day. I got a job at a hospital for alcoholics/drug addicts as a maintenance person, they didn't tell me I had to help restrain the patients going off their heads. The worst part was the atmosphere of the place, the misery and suffering was too much for me. Not a big drinker myself but I went to the pub on the way home, lol.

I have only had a couple jobs in my life because I stayed so long. I think the one I quit was the worst and that was being a waitress for a local Big Boy restaurant. It was low pay and hard work all day. I was definitely not cut out for waitressing.

Fourteen months with Archway Cookies. With that, more responsibilities began, and I learned what it was like to be on my own and not working part time under someone else, but for myself.

Reactions: Debi