A question for everybody.

damon

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Has anyone listen to Midnight in the Desert with Dave Schrader? If so, What do you think of him? I have listen to him for a few shows and I think that there good. I think that he does his homework and does his job without drama.

Hi Damon, I'm sorry but no I've never heard of him? Hopefully there will be other's here who will be able to give their thoughts & know who he is. :)

Has anyone listen to Midnight in the Desert with Dave Schrader? If so, What do you think of him? I have listen to him for a few shows and I think that there good. I think that he does his homework and does his job without drama.
Dave is cool. They could not have chosen a better guy to sit in that seat. Good to see you again Damon.:)

Reactions: NobleHouse
Yes. I have listened to him on MITD and the Darkness show that he does with Tim. He is one of the better paranormal radio / podcast personalities.

Reactions: NobleHouse
Love him in this role. He is acting professional. None of the silly Tim side kick humor. He seems to be putting all his expierence into making this a success. I think it’s just a matter of time before terrestrial radio starts picking up this show.