A prayer against depression

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Many of you have reported you suffer from depression. In this day and age, it is beoming more and more likely to see. I offer this prayer for your use from Padre Pio.

A Prayer Against Depression

From Padre Pio:

Stay with me, Lord, for it is necessary to have you present so that I do not forget you. You know how easily I abandon you.
Stay with me, Lord, because I am weak, and I need your strength, so that I may not fall so often.
Stay with me, Lord, for you are my life, and without you, I am without fervor.
Stay with me, Lord, for you are my light, and without you, I am in darkness.
Stay with me, Lord, to show me your will.
Stay with me, Lord, so that I hear your voice and follow you.
Stay with me, Lord, for I desire to love you very much, and always be in your company.
Stay with me, Lord, if you wish me to be faithful to you.
Stay with me, Lord, for as poor as my soul is, I want it to be a place of consolation for you, a nest of love. Amen.

Then we shall uplift you here!
You know Debi, while I was there I asked about the cloister of nuns that used to be there. The nurse said the cancer center was their cloister & I was sitting in what used to be their dining area. The exam room wing was their bedrooms. So that place is saturated with prayer for sure.

Reactions: Lynne and ghostkind
And I gave you 4.
Another from me now. God heal and give you peace Mrs C.

I know what you mean about those infusion wards. I had to spend many months taking my hubby to one daily for months. He had a septic infection and had to receive infusions of antibiotics.