A Night in the Conjuring House

I had the privilege of hearing Andrea Perron speak at a Paranormal Unity event near me in Fellsmere, Florida. She spoke of her life at the Farm (Conjuring House) and told us how much she actually Loved the place. She wrote a series of books, the first being "House of Darkness, House of Light". The series chronicles her time there. It's a very good read and by reading, you'll learn the real story instead of the Hollywood version which takes great liberties as they usually do.

I had the privilege of hearing Andrea Perron speak at a Paranormal Unity event near me in Fellsmere, Florida. She spoke of her life at the Farm (Conjuring House) and told us how much she actually Loved the place. She wrote a series of books, the first being "House of Darkness, House of Light". The series chronicles her time there. It's a very good read and by reading, you'll learn the real story instead of the Hollywood version which takes great liberties as they usually do.
I saw the Ghost Adventures episode there. She was interviewed and spoke with her family members that were still alive. I dont think it was all of them but it was the sisters I think. The episode wasnt all that scary if I remember correctly. These ghost hunters think its all a game until their health and lives come apart. Look at what happened to Zak and his eyesight. I hope someday the GA team tells their stories and what happened to them. I know they are under contract as to what they can do and say.

I tried to find these books at my library and had to do an inter- library loan request. I also looked for it to purchase and I can't believe what they are charging for a used paperback!:grimacing:

• Wow
Reactions: Donna Lee
I tried to find these books at my library and had to do an inter- library loan request. I also looked for it to purchase and I can't believe what they are charging for a used paperback!:grimacing:
I have it on Amazon Kindle. If I can find a way to share it, I'd be happy to share. Let me check to see if there's a way to share books from Kindle.

Reactions: garnetsilver