A new slant on TTSA?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
On Army Deals, Metamaterials and the UFO Group That Never Was: The (Confusing) Saga of TTSA so Far - The Daily Grail

Just an excerpt here. The article is quite telling.

Tom DeLonge @tomdelonge

It’s good to point out that @TTSAcademy is NOT a “UFO research group” - we are an advanced Aerospace, Science and Entertainment consortium, run by a FMR Prog Director of Lockheed Martin SkunkWorks, multiple high-ranking Defense and Intelligence Officials / DOD Physicists.

Tom DeLonge @tomdelonge

We have multiple Science Fiction properties in development at @ToTheStarsMedia, as well as in production. We have many stories, dealing with subjects such as dreams, consciousness, paranormal etc...

WAIT WHAT?? The same company that was created under the banner that “the phenomenon *is* real,” that released a 6-part TV series showing one of his members interviewing UFO witnesses –a.k.a. RESEARCHING– and that recently released a biography of none other than “cosmic whistleblower” Bob Lazar, and now they are claiming all of that doesn’t really make them a “UFO research group”?? That’s like saying Liberace was not really gay, since he never officially came out of the closet –I guess anyone is allowed to really, REALLY like sequined tuxedos and chiffon shirts without raising a few suspicions about their sexual orientation, amiright?

Full story at site.

I found the latter part of this article the most interesting in theories presented.

Reactions: Duke
I found the latter part of this article the most interesting in theories presented.

Yeah, a lot of stuff presented early on is old news, but it picks up toward the end. The information presented on the CRADA confirms what my former USN colleague told me. The bit about the outfit not being a UFO research group is particularly amusing, although as the author stated doing so might be an attempt to gain some legitimacy, meaning investors. It might also be intended to protect the Army from embarrassment when this whole endeavor turning nothing of note.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi