A New Member's Experiences

Traci, there is a 1,000 character limit per post if that helps you gauge it.

Also, please understand that Titch has 25 years of experience and I have over 50. (Yes, I'm that old.) With the others here who have been involved in the paranormal for years as well, we are simply offering you knowledge of the paranormal that has been gleaned over time and a lot of study. No one is saying you did not have experiences or catch things in pictures. But we take each thing and look for any and all mundane explanations first before naming it paranormal. That's simply the way things work in the paranormal field. In fact the electrical stuff could even be something called SLIder activity.

We are not doubting what you experienced. I think every member here has had a paranormal experience. You came here looking for answers, and although we can't give you definitive ones, we may well be able to help you understand what may have occurred. Some answers may be paranormal, some may not. You have to be open minded to look at all the possible answers.
Debi, Yes and Thank you. You are absolutely right, and I hope I didn’t come across as rude or anything else. If I did please know I’m sorry. I don’t know if it was paranormal, but I know it was something for sure! What it is, is what I’m hoping all you amazing people can help me understand, and share experiences. Like I said paranormal, might not be the correct word, so please I’m sorry if I maybe jumped with the wrong word and please know my intentions are fully to understand what I got in my pictures. I want to Thank you all, for being so kind and warm welcoming me here. I am losing so much and hurting so much. So I might have used the wrong words to quickly. Again my apologies. All I know is what I’ve experienced was not normal and to go there twice and experience it twice but harder the second time, and then to know what is coming with my husband! That is what I fear.... thank you also Debi for letting me know about how many letters I can post. I have more of my story to send to one of our members. You all are amazing and I Thank you all in advance for your knowledge and experience, love and kindness. I also respect everyone’s opinion. So with that being said, I’m very grateful to be here and a member of extremely nice people.
sincerely your new friend and member,
Traci-Rene’e

Traci, with your permission, I would like to renane this thread " A new member's experience " to distinguish it from our New Members Forum . Or any title that you prefer.
7Critter, Thank you and you can change it to anything you think is best. I honestly didn’t even know it had a name. Lol. As long as you don’t put crazy heartbroken woman. Lol

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi Debi, can you or anyone tell me how to post my pictures one by one from my iPhone camera to this post??? I thank anyone who can tell me how. Again thank you all.
Traci-Rene’e

Hi Debi, can you or anyone tell me how to post my pictures one by one from my iPhone camera to this post??? I thank anyone who can tell me how. Again thank you all.
Traci-Rene’e
Use the attach files feature ( Lower left of the posting area. .jpg files work well on PNF

Use the attach files feature ( Lower left of the posting area. .jpg files work well on PNF

Use iTunes and your iPhone USB cable to transfer all of your photos to a Laptop/PC if you have one. It will be easier to add pictures on the forum viewing through a web browser on a PC/Laptop than fiddling about on your phone.

Another option, depending on how many images you would like to share with us, is instead of posting them all up one-by-one on the forum, is to open a free Google Drive account or similar virtual storage account. Upload all of your images into an album, once you transfer them from your iPhone via USB (and iTunes) onto a PC/Laptop, and then set to share access to only the people who have a link, and then share the Google Drive (or similar) generated link in the forum. It will save you lots of work if you have lots of images :)

Reactions: Traci-Rene’e
Use iTunes and your iPhone USB cable to transfer all of your photos to a Laptop/PC if you have one. It will be easier to add pictures on the forum viewing through a web browser on a PC/Laptop than fiddling about on your phone.

Another option, depending on how many images you would like to share with us, is instead of posting them all up one-by-one on the forum, is to open a free Google Drive account or similar virtual storage account. Upload all of your images into an album, once you transfer them from your iPhone via USB (and iTunes) onto a PC/Laptop, and then set to share access to only the people who have a link, and then share the Google Drive (or similar) generated link in the forum. It will save you lots of work if you have lots of images :)
You can attach photos directly from a mobile phone. Sometimes they will appear larger than life and have to be scaled down.

Reactions: Traci-Rene’e
I doubt I'll be there myself, but try joining the rest of the group for movie night. It's engaging and it's fun and on a side note, I think you'll really like it here. It's comforting and we'll help you out as much as we can.

You can attach photos directly from a mobile phone. Sometimes they will appear larger than life and have to be scaled down.
7Critter thank you, bc I’m not very computer smart, nor do I own one! How can I do exactly from iPhone.
thank you so much

I doubt I'll be there myself, but try joining the rest of the group for movie night. It's engaging and it's fun and on a side note, I think you'll really like it here. It's comforting and we'll help you out as much as we can.
Thank you so much Lone Wolf. You are very nice. I already think you all are amazing people, so kind and have amazing hearts.

843793E4-3BA7-40BA-ACF2-4E94CE9943DD.jpeg

Attachments

• 8162A5AC-12F2-4CDB-A4E0-0F5B82C06E70.jpeg
    8162A5AC-12F2-4CDB-A4E0-0F5B82C06E70.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 137
  • F36C6397-97E6-479E-AC7E-17DA90150F11.jpeg
    F36C6397-97E6-479E-AC7E-17DA90150F11.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 2FF57429-F758-46B7-8B8A-C3D6356E99CC.jpeg
    2FF57429-F758-46B7-8B8A-C3D6356E99CC.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 116
  • E518829B-6C8E-4F58-AA46-01B02E123716.jpeg