A matrix theory for apports/deports

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
While reading this Clyde Lewis monologue, I came across this possible explanation for apports/deports. See what you think.

1/28/20: LIFE’S A GLITCH W/ CHRIS AND SHEREE GEO – Groundzero

Deports or disappearing objects or people is a very frustrating glitch because it makes you feel as though you are losing your mind.

Typically, it involves an object that the person had just been using or that they invariably keep in one particular place. When they go to use the object, it is gone. The person looks high and low for the object, often getting others involved in the search, but it cannot be found. A short time later, or perhaps the next day, the person is surprised to find the object returned to the spot where it is always kept or in some other obvious place where the search should have found it.

You put your set of keys or your cell phone down in the place you always put it. You turn around a minute later and it’s gone. You and your family search high and low for it, but it cannot be found. Later, sometimes days later or longer, the object mysteriously reappears in the very place you always put it. Or, more bizarrely, you later find it in a ridiculous place, like high on a bookshelf, in a shoebox in the closet or some other spot where you’d never put it in a million years.

Some attribute this to poltergeist phenomena but others claim that there is a glitch in the matrix,

The opposite of a Deport is an Apport. Apports are usually artifacts that are brought over from another dimension or timeline. Apports can be anything from small artifacts to plants and animals that come from the other side.

But can things literally be beamed out or beamed into dimensions at will? Well of course if you see that all things in this universe are all made up of bits of information that can materialize and dematerialize in various dimensions.

John Wheeler was one of the last physicists who worked with Albert Einstein and many of the great physicists of the 20th century.

He said that physics was initially thought to be about the study of physical objects, that everything was reducible to particles. This is what’s often called the Newtonian model. But then we discovered quantum physics and we realized that everything was a field of probabilities and it wasn’t actually physical objects.

Taken at this level we learn that everything is information, everything is based on bits. So Wheeler came up with a famous phrase called “it from bit,” which is the idea that anything we see as physical is really the result of bits of information. He didn’t live to see quantum computers come into reality, but it’s looking more like that.

So if the world isn’t really physical, if it’s based on information, then a simpler explanation might, in fact, be that we are in a simulation that is generated based on computer science and information.

This could mean those highly advanced computers are somewhere in the future projecting the past to a sympathetic audience or an interactive audience that can from time to time intervene and change the course of the timeline.

If even one civilization got to the point of creating one of these high-fidelity simulations, then they can create literally billions of civilizations that are simulated, each with trillions of beings, because all you need is more computing power.

With more computing power comes more dimensions with more civilizations with perhaps doppelgangers of yourself and others in a parallel universe that could be on standby – or that could overlap creating these various Mandela effects, Déjà vu, and what we call ghostly encounters.

Reactions: Charleh
Typically, it involves an object that the person had just been using or that they invariably keep in one particular place. When they go to use the object, it is gone. The person looks high and low for the object, often getting others involved in the search, but it cannot be found. A short time later, or perhaps the next day, the person is surprised to find the object returned to the spot where it is always kept or in some other obvious place where the search should have found it.

This happens to me frequently. I've chalked it up to "senior absent mindedness" but maybe there is more to it than that. Another odd thing that happens is I place something down somewhere in my house and leave the room. A few moments later I hear a crash and the thing has fallen to the floor somehow. I'm beginning to think I have an unseen prankster housemate.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Psychology has much more to say about this than physics.

Human memory is notoriously unreliable. And real-time perception is governed by our immediate attention and how much information from the physical world we can simultaneously process through our sensory channels and synthesize into a coherent whole.

Combine these limited and mutually influencing threads along with the running dialogue (the voices in our head) that represents our conscious awareness of a particular situation, and there is naturally enough error to account for appearing and reappearing objects.

But there is also a third element that has a powerful modulating effect on our experience of physical reality. And that is the immediate emotional response to the combined effects of our fallible memories and limited perception. When that turns into frustration, it will then result in a reinforcing effect. This is because frustration is a negative emotion and only serves to limit our memory and perception even further. In short, it all becomes a nasty feedback loop that probably explains all these deportation / apportation cases. And thus there's no need to speculate on alternate dimensions or quantum theory to arrive at a much more satisfying and testable theory.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Ever watch something simply fall from the ceiling of a room? Well, this has happened with witnesses and in multiple cases. I think we need to be open to all possibilities, imo. Yes, some can be explained with your explanation. But not all.

I think when we close the door to any alternate theories of anything, we limit our learning and close our minds to discoveries. Science is always searching for answers to that which has no current explanation. This is a new area for research for all of us and hopefully more research will bring about a better understanding of it all. Many things we once thought of as "proven by science" have since been proven to have other answers and science changed it's mind.

Love ya, UT, but on this one we will have to agree to disagree.

Ever watch something simply fall from the ceiling of a room? Well, this has happened with witnesses and in multiple cases. I think we need to be open to all possibilities, imo. Yes, some can be explained with your explanation. But not all.
The article seemed to be all about ordinary lost and found events. What you are describing seems quite different to me. I've never experienced or witnessed anything fall from the ceiling. I'm not sure what to think about that kind of an event. And I do agree that my explanation doesn't account for it. We may not be differing all that much.

I've not heard the divide of apport/deport before. I had always heard only the term apport, so this is a new term for me.

My past readings typically turned up “asport” - this is my first finding of “deport’. But I like deport as it’s easier to say and doesn’t sound like I’m cursing.

Reactions: Debi
I don't actually buy the computer idea as the basis of our existence BUT my theory is more a matter of specifics than any real difference. I create worlds all the time. I've created people and at times entire tribes, species and gods. I think that we are created by a mind and dwell within that mind. I used to write a lot of fiction and would create a world and characters and then once made I would sort of let them go and see where they took me. It was amazing that at the number of times they managed to surprise me. Really though, how much difference is there between a mind and a computer. Once you get past the software and hardware, both are creating something from tiny bits of nothing.

Last edited:
This is a deep and difficult topic however I have witnessed things fall out of the air. Many of you know the story of my missing glasses that fell from the air when I demanded them back. My husband witnessed this. So since something responded to my request it is logical that something heard me. The mechanics of this process and who answered is the question in my opinion.

This is a deep and difficult topic however I have witnessed things fall out of the air. Many of you know the story of my missing glasses that fell from the air when I demanded them back. My husband witnessed this. So since something responded to my request it is logical that something heard me. The mechanics of this process and who answered is the question in my opinion.
Hey Lynne, though I would not attempt to discount the involvement of any mystical entity in your apports, my own experiences indicate that some intents can manifest immediately. Maybe - at least on the backend of the recovery efforts - your own demands manifested the return of your glasses. For example, maybe someone else made your glasses deport and you commanded them to apport.

Reactions: garnetsilver