drah2147

Reaction score
hello. I’m new here. I’ve been trying to find somewhere to share my experiences with people who may understand.

I have a lot of dreams. A lot of them are nightmares. Terrible, awful things that I can’t always explain. I started having sleep paralysis type experiences probably ten plus years ago. The first one was approximately when I was 20 years old. I fell asleep for a nap midday and “woke up” unable to move with the deepest darkest voice I’ve ever heard talking. I refused to listen. I simply repeated, “I believe in God.” It left me go. The next experience I was stuck with a very slowed down, graphic noise of a fan moving and the whole room was red. Next experience was, I was asleep at my boyfriends apartment and it was daylight. I couldn’t move but I felt like I was being stabbed all over by shards of wood with the sound of an insesnt jackhammer in the background. Next, I was staying at my boyfriends again and in the corner was a hooded figure with a long black tongue. Spewing black tar from its face, swinging back and forth. Fifth and last experience was at the current house I live in. I fell asleep on the couch. My cat was on the recliner and I could see him. I was trying to holler for him as a thing stood at the end of my couch with a cone head and cones for arms and was making a rapid stabbing motion at me. Very disturbing.

I’ve seen shadows and flashes of white light in places that are most likely haunted. I sense other peoples energy so much that it’s even difficult to go to church due to so much emotion I want to cry all the time.

I’m a very strong personality and I’m very strong in faith. I don’t doubt the existence of God or the other world. I feel it helps me. I thank God everyday for my life. I have absolutely no mental health issues. I’m a grad student in the medical field. I’m married to a great, supportive man who is sometimes frightened of my “gift.” Haha. I feel as though maybe I should strengthen my sense and then other times I think I should leave it alone. I’m just looking for insight from others who have experienced the same types of things. Thanks in advance.

Hi Drah. Thanks for sharing your "gift" stories. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum.

hello. I’m new here. I’ve been trying to find somewhere to share my experiences with people who may understand.

I have a lot of dreams. A lot of them are nightmares. Terrible, awful things that I can’t always explain. I started having sleep paralysis type experiences probably ten plus years ago. The first one was approximately when I was 20 years old. I fell asleep for a nap midday and “woke up” unable to move with the deepest darkest voice I’ve ever heard talking. I refused to listen. I simply repeated, “I believe in God.” It left me go. The next experience I was stuck with a very slowed down, graphic noise of a fan moving and the whole room was red. Next experience was, I was asleep at my boyfriends apartment and it was daylight. I couldn’t move but I felt like I was being stabbed all over by shards of wood with the sound of an insesnt jackhammer in the background. Next, I was staying at my boyfriends again and in the corner was a hooded figure with a long black tongue. Spewing black tar from its face, swinging back and forth. Fifth and last experience was at the current house I live in. I fell asleep on the couch. My cat was on the recliner and I could see him. I was trying to holler for him as a thing stood at the end of my couch with a cone head and cones for arms and was making a rapid stabbing motion at me. Very disturbing.

I’ve seen shadows and flashes of white light in places that are most likely haunted. I sense other peoples energy so much that it’s even difficult to go to church due to so much emotion I want to cry all the time.

I’m a very strong personality and I’m very strong in faith. I don’t doubt the existence of God or the other world. I feel it helps me. I thank God everyday for my life. I have absolutely no mental health issues. I’m a grad student in the medical field. I’m married to a great, supportive man who is sometimes frightened of my “gift.” Haha. I feel as though maybe I should strengthen my sense and then other times I think I should leave it alone. I’m just looking for insight from others who have experienced the same types of things. Thanks in advance.

Really interesting experience drah, the thing I noticed is you have experienced this at multiple places so we can probably rule out a simple haunting. The red room and black tar is a little ominous but I couldn't say for sure. One theory I have is that you might be extremely sensitive to spiritual energy and when you are at a place that is active you might see or experience things others might not. I'm sure other people on here have had experiences like this. The important thing Is that you felt better when you said you had gods protection.

Reactions: Lynne
Drah, that really stinks. I've been lucky to only have 1 sleep paralysis episode that has left a mark. I remember feeling like an elephant was sitting on me completely terrified that something other than my sleeping partner, I remember trying to move to get help but not being able to move or speak. Finally I was released and the first movement I was able to make was to turn my head to the right toward the wall and to this day 5 years later I still remember it perfectly. I don't know how to describe it but as a tennis ball sized eye within a triangle just staring at me before fading out. At that point my partner woke up to what he said felt like someone pulling his foot. I told him what happened and the energy in the room cleared. Have never had an experience like it before or after.
Just know you are not alone.

Really interesting experience drah, the thing I noticed is you have experienced this at multiple places so we can probably rule out a simple haunting. The red room and black tar is a little ominous but I couldn't say for sure. One theory I have is that you might be extremely sensitive to spiritual energy and when you are at a place that is active you might see or experience things others might not. I'm sure other people on here have had experiences like this. The important thing Is that you felt better when you said you had gods protection.
Red and black are certainly ominous. Red’s a colour associated with aggression (think the expression “seeing red”) and lust. It’s also a lower energy colour (longest wavelength).

3ED6C0C8-D8C7-4137-A0E3-04FE95018307.jpeg
We have several members here that are Empathic and also have sleep paralysis. They will advise you on this I’m sure.

Have you ever thought this might be alien related? For some reason your account has that feel to it. Have you considered regression therapy? Have you seen UFOs? I may be way off base here but my gut is talking to me.

I recommend praying this before bed, since you said you are of the faith. Keep us posted.

Reactions: Debi