A lot of Death in October for my family

On a plus note -you were born in October, so could be a cyclical thing in your family.

I've also spotted that celebrities tend to die in 3's. Once one is reported there is usually another 2 close behind.

On a plus note -you were born in October, so could be a cyclical thing in your family.

I've also spotted that celebrities tend to die in 3's. Once one is reported there is usually another 2 close behind.

Actors and musicians. Always 3's.

Reactions: Lynne
I agree with all the above suggestions, however oct is a weather changing time period. I think it would not be surprising to see an upswing in sickness at that time. Also on a good note the month is almost over. Hang in there.

Reactions: Debi
This series of posts got me thinking whether people take note of a particular month/season where good things happen or if we tend to take the positive for granted and focus too much on the negative?
That's a good observation; for example, for many years I noticed that I tended to move house in February, many times, without really planning to. Earlier in life, the moves tended to happen in May.

Reactions: Lynne