A look back in time with Webb

Look at all those galaxies. I mean...how the hell can we be all alone? Even if you simplify it to ONE race per galaxy...think of it. I think people tend to forget just how BIG a galaxy is. It blows your mind and imagination.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Look at all those galaxies. I mean...how the hell can we be all alone? Even if you simplify it to ONE race per galaxy...think of it. I think people tend to forget just how BIG a galaxy is. It blows your mind and imagination.
I sat and stared at this for about 15 minutes. Still can't wrap my mind around it.

Reactions: Selectric
I sat and stared at this for about 15 minutes. Still can't wrap my mind around it.
It falls under that brain melt stuff i always mention lol. When we realize how small in the scheme of things we actually are....yeah...brain melt lol.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Debi
It falls under that brain melt stuff i always mention lol. When we realize how small in the scheme of things we actually are....yeah...brain melt lol.
couldn't have said it better. To think in each galaxy there are tons of planetary systems. It is truly infinity and beyond...

Reactions: Selectric