A little Third Eye experiment

When I was a college student, I once dreamed of a guy who looked like a biker. He had tattoos, and wore rough looking clothes. In the dream, he made me uneasy and fearful. Later that day on campus, I went into the cafeteria for a snack, and while sitting at a table I noticed a guy sitting several tables over. He looked exactly like the one in my dream. Whether he was a threat or not, I felt uncomfortable staying, and left.

A couple of times I have awoken from a dream with a name in my head. Once when I was in the army that happened and the next morning at breakfast a new guy joined us at our table and his name was the one I had in my head the day before. Another time I dreamed about a guy name Joe Martin and there was a guy named Joe Martin that showed up the next day but I knew it was not the same guy I dreamed about. A few months later I was at a new duty station and there was the Joe Martin I had dreamed about.
Life synchronicities really make us think. It’s always strange.

When I was a college student, I once dreamed of a guy who looked like a biker. He had tattoos, and wore rough looking clothes. In the dream, he made me uneasy and fearful. Later that day on campus, I went into the cafeteria for a snack, and while sitting at a table I noticed a guy sitting several tables over. He looked exactly like the one in my dream. Whether he was a threat or not, I felt uncomfortable staying, and left.
Smart. Better to err on the side of safety.

Maybe I should have worn my unicorn durag and My Little Pony earring.

I have known alot of bikers through my life. One was my very close friend that has since passed (Miss you Brother). Though there are some bad characters out there...i have found most to be very friendly, very funny and down to earth. But being someone who follows his gut...i'd say if your feeling did not make you feel easy...then yes, best to avoid that guy.

Reactions: RoseRed and Paulm
I have known alot of bikers through my life. One was my very close friend that has since passed (Miss you Brother). Though there are some bad characters out there...i have found most to be very friendly, very funny and down to earth. But being someone who follows his gut...i'd say if your feeling did not make you feel easy...then yes, best to avoid that guy.
I have nothing against bikers, personally. It was just how the guy appeared in my dream and then in real life; it was definitely unsettling.