A Lifetime of UFO Encounters

Isnt our earth on the brink of collapse? too many people and its sick sort of? Maybe these things are the agents of something that will help the earth repopulate after Nuk war, disease, or just the earth doein what she does periodically shake the fleas off her back. I think the earth is areal presence and some are able to communicate in a way, I cant but understand how things have a consciousness of their own , like people and animals sort of

These beings have no right to take people against their will. In my opinion nothing should come before free will. These beings are obviously only interested in their own agendas. In my book that makes them evil.

These beings have no right to take people against their will. In my opinion nothing should come before free will. These beings are obviously only interested in their own agendas. In my book that makes them evil.
I thought the author of the article did a poor job of differentiating between abductees and contactees. The former are allegedly taken against their will by aliens, the latter claim friendly contact by and communication with aliens.

The contactees of the 50-60s, guys like Adamski, Van Tassel, and Fry, were in the news at least a decade before Betty and Barney Hill went public with their abduction story. I suppose the best known, claimed modern contactee is Billy Meier.

I thought the author of the article did a poor job of differentiating between abductees and contactees. The former are allegedly taken against their will by aliens, the latter claim friendly contact by and communication with aliens.

The contactees of the 50-60s, guys like Adamski, Van Tassel, and Fry, were in the news at least a decade before Betty and Barney Hill went public with their abduction story. I suppose the best known, claimed modern contactee is Billy Meier.
Very good point Duke. There seems to be friendlies and sadists lol. I certainly would t want to be an abductee.