A Holiday Idea

I'm The Keeper of the family bunco table. It folds open like a book and rotates.
View attachment 16390 My little old Swedish relatives have been playing on this for 100 years. Absolute cut throats.:p The zebra is the mascot from my Godfather's nightclub- The Zebra Lounge:cool:

Guess who just learned about the prized Bunco table - never knew there was such a thing Paint. But there is about a 100% greater chance that I knit as compared to playing bunco. Of course 100 time zero is still zilch. I never learn how to do either.

Hopefully that faux pas doesn’t mean I’ll be fed to your family’s zebra.

Guess who just learned about the prized Bunco table - never knew there was such a thing Paint. But there is about a 100% greater chance that I knit as compared to playing bunco. Of course 100 time zero is still zilch. I never learn how to do either.

Hopefully that faux pas doesn’t mean I’ll be fed to your family’s zebra.
:( And here we almost had enough for a rousing good game! lol

Reactions: Lynne
:( And here we almost had enough for a rousing good game! lol
Mrs Critter plays bunco once a month with about 15 or so friends. They have three tables and somehow you graduate to the winners table. I don't know the rules.

Reactions: Debi
Mrs Critter plays bunco once a month with about 15 or so friends. They have three tables and somehow you graduate to the winners table. I don't know the rules.
Paint and I can teach you in 5 minutes! lol

Reactions: Lynne