A haunting at Vibe's...

Vibe do you remember what the song was saying at that particular spot it started? Perhaps this is a message from whatever is haunting you.

This is really getting spooky. Get that house cleaning done.
Amazon will get that sage or Palo Santo to you quick !

Vibe do you remember what the song was saying at that particular spot it started? Perhaps this is a message from whatever is haunting you.

This is really getting spooky. Get that house cleaning done.
I was considering that but the song playing was called Faint, and I looked up the lyrics but it was nothing I could relate to.

Something Vibe mentioned triggered something I had forgotten in our current possible activity, and that is the feeling like a hand or something is lightly pressing down of the bed covers at night. That's something I have had happen quite a few times over the past year, but had dismissed as the covers settling, even though it seemed unusual for them to settle just in what feels like the space it that would fill the the palm of a hand. I hadn't really thought about it until it was brought up in this thread.

I'm not sure I could deal with the amount of activity you have going on, Vibe, although I may have to.

Another Overdue Update

Hey everyone, I'm back again. Things have just become seriously hectic this side these past few months. So quite a bit has happened since my last update, most of it being the odd few small things was I ran a little experiment (which I've stopped due to the nature of the energy in the area). So normally every night when I went to bed I would recite the prayer of Saint Michael and after a month or two the energy in the flat was more calm and activity went dormant during that time. No this probably wasn't the smartest move but I decided to stop reciting the prayer for a while and see what would happen. First week or two was fine but you could feel the energy in the flat getting heavier and occasionally unpleasant. Activity would pick up and then I would start reciting the prayers each night again and things went back to normal. So I did this about three or four times and observed what happened, but as I said earlier, I've stopped this little experiment as I'm honestly dreading the level of activity that could take place if I let it get out of hand. So this is what happened during the times I wasn't reciting the prayer of Saint Michael.

The first unusual occurrence took place the one early evening. We were all in the main house watching TV and I had to get something from the flat. So I came through and got what I needed but before I left I just got this immensely heavy feeling coming from the bedroom. The light was off but the room seemed darker than usual and it just felt like something wasn't right in there. And while looking into the room from the lounge the bed suddenly creaked for quite a bit. It usually makes the odd few sounds here and there, it is an old bed, but this sound went on longer than what is normal. It was as though someone had climbed on the bed and walked over it. I'll admit I freaked out a bit inside and just power-walked out of there back to the main house.

A few nights after that, similar scenario, I went to the flat and had to get something out of the bedroom but as I stepped into the lounge I heard what sounded like someone rummaging through our stuff. My initial thought was maybe someone broke in so I grabbed my hockey stick and went in ready to beat up whoever was in there. But when I switched the lights on, there was nothing. The energy wasn't as heavy as the previous event but it was still unnerving.

One evening when we were heading into the flat to go to bed, one of our dogs (Missy) comes and sleeps with us. The moment she stepped into the lounge she froze and stared towards the bedroom. Something definitely caught her attention and we couldn't figure it out. Normally she excitedly bolts for the bedroom door but this time she didn't. And once again the energy did not feel right. That same night in bed my girlfriend said it just feels like something bad is going to happen and I was having the exact same feeling. But fortunately nothing bad happened.

The most recent events took place at my girlfriend's work. Now she works literally down the road from me (about a 2 minute walk) so since we get there early I spend mornings with her in her store and we're always the first ones there. So we're sitting at the counter chatting and we both hear a couple of glasses shuffling around in the kitchen at the back of the store. When we investigate, some of the glasses had moved in the cupboard. Initially we thought maybe a rat was in there since they did have a rat in the store before, but there was no rat and no access/exit point for a rat in the cupboard. Other times a printer that is not turned on will suddenly start up by itself and this only happened when we were there. Now we think it could be tied to me as paranormal activity has been noted to flare up in places with no prior paranormal reports when I'm present. But on the other hand, the building that her store is in stands on the ground where the Cullinan Building once stood from 1905 - 1966 before it was demolished and replaced with the current buildings there. I'm just wondering if its rich history isn't just playing up from time to time. But no one else has reported anything.

But now I'm reciting the prayer of Saint Michael again and don't intend to stop again. I just feel that if I stop for too long some really powerful entities might start making appearances. Just the energy of the flat alone at times was very unsettling. I think it could also be attributed to my gran's continuing deterioration both mentally and physically. We honestly believe she won't make it to the end of the year. If she is close to death we're just wondering if that may not be attracting a lot of the paranormal activity that's been taking place here over the past few months.

Another Overdue Update

Hey everyone, I'm back again. Things have just become seriously hectic this side these past few months. So quite a bit has happened since my last update, most of it being the odd few small things was I ran a little experiment (which I've stopped due to the nature of the energy in the area). So normally every night when I went to bed I would recite the prayer of Saint Michael and after a month or two the energy in the flat was more calm and activity went dormant during that time. No this probably wasn't the smartest move but I decided to stop reciting the prayer for a while and see what would happen. First week or two was fine but you could feel the energy in the flat getting heavier and occasionally unpleasant. Activity would pick up and then I would start reciting the prayers each night again and things went back to normal. So I did this about three or four times and observed what happened, but as I said earlier, I've stopped this little experiment as I'm honestly dreading the level of activity that could take place if I let it get out of hand. So this is what happened during the times I wasn't reciting the prayer of Saint Michael.

The first unusual occurrence took place the one early evening. We were all in the main house watching TV and I had to get something from the flat. So I came through and got what I needed but before I left I just got this immensely heavy feeling coming from the bedroom. The light was off but the room seemed darker than usual and it just felt like something wasn't right in there. And while looking into the room from the lounge the bed suddenly creaked for quite a bit. It usually makes the odd few sounds here and there, it is an old bed, but this sound went on longer than what is normal. It was as though someone had climbed on the bed and walked over it. I'll admit I freaked out a bit inside and just power-walked out of there back to the main house.

A few nights after that, similar scenario, I went to the flat and had to get something out of the bedroom but as I stepped into the lounge I heard what sounded like someone rummaging through our stuff. My initial thought was maybe someone broke in so I grabbed my hockey stick and went in ready to beat up whoever was in there. But when I switched the lights on, there was nothing. The energy wasn't as heavy as the previous event but it was still unnerving.

One evening when we were heading into the flat to go to bed, one of our dogs (Missy) comes and sleeps with us. The moment she stepped into the lounge she froze and stared towards the bedroom. Something definitely caught her attention and we couldn't figure it out. Normally she excitedly bolts for the bedroom door but this time she didn't. And once again the energy did not feel right. That same night in bed my girlfriend said it just feels like something bad is going to happen and I was having the exact same feeling. But fortunately nothing bad happened.

The most recent events took place at my girlfriend's work. Now she works literally down the road from me (about a 2 minute walk) so since we get there early I spend mornings with her in her store and we're always the first ones there. So we're sitting at the counter chatting and we both hear a couple of glasses shuffling around in the kitchen at the back of the store. When we investigate, some of the glasses had moved in the cupboard. Initially we thought maybe a rat was in there since they did have a rat in the store before, but there was no rat and no access/exit point for a rat in the cupboard. Other times a printer that is not turned on will suddenly start up by itself and this only happened when we were there. Now we think it could be tied to me as paranormal activity has been noted to flare up in places with no prior paranormal reports when I'm present. But on the other hand, the building that her store is in stands on the ground where the Cullinan Building once stood from 1905 - 1966 before it was demolished and replaced with the current buildings there. I'm just wondering if its rich history isn't just playing up from time to time. But no one else has reported anything.

But now I'm reciting the prayer of Saint Michael again and don't intend to stop again. I just feel that if I stop for too long some really powerful entities might start making appearances. Just the energy of the flat alone at times was very unsettling. I think it could also be attributed to my gran's continuing deterioration both mentally and physically. We honestly believe she won't make it to the end of the year. If she is close to death we're just wondering if that may not be attracting a lot of the paranormal activity that's been taking place here over the past few months.
I’m sorry to hear about your gran. I hope she gets every opportunity to see family and feel alive. I think you’re right about the last thing you said. I’ve heard quite a few stories when people are reaching their last days, they are more attuned to the other side of the veil.

I’m glad you finally found something to keep the malevolent/mischievous spirits at bay.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
Thanks for giving us the latest Vibe haunt news. I’m sorry to hear your grandma is not doing well. It’s nice that she is with the family. I hope when her time comes it’s a peaceful passing. Pray St Michael is there to guide her safely over with all the neg activity you have going on.

A Visitor and Spontaneous Smoke?

As far as I'm aware, very little paranormal activity has happened in the house in the past few months during my absence on the forum, things have just been hectic so I haven't been at home much. But there were two cases that I can report back on.

The first took place on November 12th when my fiancee was on leave from work. She was still in the bedroom at around 8am and distinctly heard footsteps in the next room. One of the dogs with her also heard it and went to investigate, but there was no reaction. My fiancee then went to investigate but there was nothing in the room, and all the windows were closed to the wind couldn't have caused any disturbances.

This next one is interesting because it happened with my mother, fiancee and myself in the room but only my mother experienced it. We were busy getting things ready for Christmas Eve and my mom pointed out there was a strange cloud of smoke hovering by the dining room table and then it disappeared. We were all within close proximity to each other but as I said, only my mom saw it. Can anyone shed a bit of light on this particular type of phenomenon?

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Hey good to hear from you again vibe. So were all of you at the table when she saw this?