A haunting at Vibe's...

Moving Objects and Flashing Lights

On Saturday night, me and my girlfriend went to get something from our bedroom and when we walked in we found an empty toilet roll in the middle of the floor. So a little back story before I continue, I do suffer from severe hay fever so there's a toilet roll placed in places of the house where I often spend a lot of time, and this empty roll was on my computer desk (I hadn't thrown it away yet). We found the roll between the bed and the bedroom mirror just as you walk into the room. The roll was shielded by my computer and printer from any wind, and we also have heavy blinds in front of the bedroom windows which blocks most of the wind that comes through, and ultimately there was no wind that night at all. If the dogs were responsible for moving it, they would have eaten the roll or in the very least left it in a very damaged state. This was not the case either.

Last night I told my mom about the feedback I got on my post here about the flashing light she experienced in her room a few years ago, and after doing so, my girlfriend told me she has seen a light flash in the bathroom a few times at night just as we go to bed (she faces the bathroom door when we go to sleep). She described it as a light gradually growing brighter and then fading away again. But this action only happens once and doesn't repeatedly glow and dim. She hasn't seen any balls of light either in or coming from the bathroom when this happens. The bathroom does not face the street, it is almost completely surrounded by trees and the window is elevated quite a bit above the ground so it couldn't be an intruder with a torch or anything. As far as I'm aware of there is no bright lights in the surrounding area that can cause this, and the windows are frosted in a way so light doesn't shine through as clearly as it would with normal glass windows. So I don't know if this is the same thing as an orb orb or if this is some other kind of manifestation.

Reactions: Debi
Thanks for keeping us updated. You know when something is off in your house. The little things add up after a while. I think smudging your house with sage or Palo Santo wood is a great idea. You have to get all the closets and corners. Get some holy water blessed by a priest and bless the house. All the windows and doors. If you want to do a total house cleaning, talk to Debi she knows how to do this and can give you specific directions.

Thanks for keeping us updated. You know when something is off in your house. The little things add up after a while. I think smudging your house with sage or Palo Santo wood is a great idea. You have to get all the closets and corners. Get some holy water blessed by a priest and bless the house. All the windows and doors. If you want to do a total house cleaning, talk to Debi she knows how to do this and can give you specific directions.
I'm thinking this weekend of smudging the house and placing salt with charcoal, after which I'm also going to try the crushed egg shells that Charleh suggested. Where would one actually get sage or Palo Santo and how much would I need?

I'm thinking this weekend of smudging the house and placing salt with charcoal, after which I'm also going to try the crushed egg shells that Charleh suggested. Where would one actually get sage or Palo Santo and how much would I need?
You can get it online, Vibe. Fairly cheap.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
The Palo Santo wood comes in sticks of wood. You light them and the smoke is what you spread through the house. You get like 10 sticks in a box. It’s under 10 dollars from amazon.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
Music Turning On

So the past few days have been rather quiet (I have not smudged the house yet btw), but last night something interesting happened. So me and my girlfriend had just gotten into bed, turned the light off and we were just chatting for a bit. Suddenly we heard a very soft but very strange sound. So we're listening and it sounds like music playing somewhere in the distance (Linkin Park to be precise), but I know the neighbors don't play music at high volumes like that during the week and when they do it's definitely not Linkin Park or any other form of rock music. Turns out it was my phone playing the music, but this is where it gets weird. My phone requires a pattern to unlock it, the music app that was playing the song is inside a folder in the middle of my home screen (so there's no way I could have accidentally tapped it while working my phone), and even if I did somehow accidentally tap my phone sometime before going to bed, the app requires a pin to access (part of a security suite on my phone) and after that I would still have to press play on the app to get it to start playing. Yet somehow my phone managed to achieve this randomly by itself. And even if I restart my phone, the app will still stay on the last song that was busy playing before the app was closed, and Linkin Park was not the last band I was listening to, and the song started somewhere in the middle, not from the beginning as well. If this is really a paranormal experience, then this is the first time I have experienced it blatantly tampering with an electronic device of mine.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Music Turning On

So the past few days have been rather quiet (I have not smudged the house yet btw), but last night something interesting happened. So me and my girlfriend had just gotten into bed, turned the light off and we were just chatting for a bit. Suddenly we heard a very soft but very strange sound. So we're listening and it sounds like music playing somewhere in the distance (Linkin Park to be precise), but I know the neighbors don't play music at high volumes like that during the week and when they do it's definitely not Linkin Park or any other form of rock music. Turns out it was my phone playing the music, but this is where it gets weird. My phone requires a pattern to unlock it, the music app that was playing the song is inside a folder in the middle of my home screen (so there's no way I could have accidentally tapped it while working my phone), and even if I did somehow accidentally tap my phone sometime before going to bed, the app requires a pin to access (part of a security suite on my phone) and after that I would still have to press play on the app to get it to start playing. Yet somehow my phone managed to achieve this randomly by itself. And even if I restart my phone, the app will still stay on the last song that was busy playing before the app was closed, and Linkin Park was not the last band I was listening to, and the song started somewhere in the middle, not from the beginning as well. If this is really a paranormal experience, then this is the first time I have experienced it blatantly tampering with an electronic device of mine.
It's been noted by investigators that spirits love to play with electronic devices. They can manipulate this with ease, it appears!

Vibe do you remember what the song was saying at that particular spot it started? Perhaps this is a message from whatever is haunting you.

This is really getting spooky. Get that house cleaning done.