A haunting at Vibe's...

Vibe-Feeler

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Looks like paranormal activity is definitely picking up again, maybe 2017 is the next major haunting even. So I'm going to use this thread as a continuous generic update on what's happening on my side.

Speaker Knocked Over

So when I got home this evening I plugged my phone charger into the multi-plug behind my computer to charge my phone. Now what I do in this situation is I thread the charger cable onto the large printer next to my computer screen and passed (behind) my speaker placed on top of the printer so the cable doesn't get in the way when I'm on the computer.

After doing that I went to shower, got my phone off the charger and went to watch some TV. When I came to my room now I found the speaker lying on its side on the printer. Now I know for a fact that the speaker was standing upright when I came to get my phone, and I know that speaker is placed firmly on the printer, so it was not off-balance or anything. I tested to see if the cable could have maybe knocked it over and it wasn't strong enough nor was it in any position for it to knock the speaker over while I unplugged it from my phone.

Wow Vibe. Have you thought of moving? Maybe that's not an option. Are you doing anything for protection or to get rid of this? I'm afraid for you

Have you thought of moving?
Unfortunately moving isn't an option due to financial reasons, but hopefully next year I should be able to find my own place (more for work purposes). But another reason why I haven't considered moving is because of previous occurrences where things would happen in my presence at places with no prior history of paranormal activity (this being witnessed by others). So I think if I move, I'll just get followed.

Are you doing anything for protection or to get rid of this?
In terms of protection, I am saying the prayer of St. Michael every night and just keeping strong to my faith for now. I'm not rushing out to get rid of whatever it is in the house just yet, because if the haunting flares up again like it did in 2010/2011, I want to document it properly and have it investigated. I know that's probably not the wisest approach but if things do escalate quickly and get out of hand then we'll have a priest over ASAP to bless the house again and also take additional measures where necessary. But I do appreciate the concern :)

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Scratching on the Desk

Last night as I went to bed, I heard a distinct scratching sound coming from the desk in my room. I examined the desk but I haven't seen any new scratch marks on it yet. But I'm certain the desk was scratched as the sound was very clear and distinct, and having managed to scratch the desk myself before, I recognize the sound quite easily.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Loud Whistle and Strange Dream

So this morning at around 5am, I was having breakfast in the kitchen. Now before I explain what happened let me quickly explain the layout of the area. So we have quite a big kitchen and there's a small scullery next to it. Then we have a room after the scullery, which we call the sun room because the walls are basically windows all round.

So while I was eating, there was this feint whistling sound. It almost sounded like a cricket except the sound was one continuous uniform sound. I thought it was maybe the neighbors across the road because they have a clapped out car that makes that kind of sound when they drive off. Anyway my mom leaves the kitchen and a few seconds later the sound starts getting louder quite quickly. It now sounded as though it was coming from the sun room and judging by how the volume was increasing I was expecting the source of the noise to actually come into the kitchen. Even the dogs that were in the kitchen went to look and gazed into the sun room all alert. The best way to describe the sound at this point is if you watch the movie Insidious in the scene where the house alarm goes off. That's exactly how it sounded. But we don't have anything in the house that makes that sound.

I jumped up from my chair and called my mom to come hear the sound and as she was coming back to the kitchen the sound started to gradually fade away. When she came in I just said I heard a noise coming from the sun room and she asked if it was a whistling noise. So I know it wasn't just me that heard it. We went to the scullery and looked into the sun room to investigate and could not see anything that could cause the sound. But while doing so we heard a loud bang in the scullery as though someone had smacked the wooden cupboard under the sink.

This was a particularly disturbing event as earlier this morning around 3:30am, I woke up from a dream where I was in the garage and I was cleaning some stuff out. I then hear a chair move in the garage and when I go and look, the chair gets moved right across the room and next thing objects are being hurled around the room, and each time I screamed a sinister, mocking tone mimicked me. I tried to run out but the garage door shut itself. Even though it was just a dream it seemed so real and when I woke up there was an extremely heavy presence in my room, as though there was someone at the foot of my bed. Don't know if there is any relation between the dream and what happened in the kitchen area but thought I would mention it as well.

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
Sounds like you have something starting up. Sounds and dream invasions are typical of the beginnings of demonic infestation. May be a good idea to have the blessings before it gets a foothold.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
You've got activity, for sure. Be watchful here, Vibe. You don't want it to get too entrenched and comfy there. May be time to bring out the salt and holy water for a little containment.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler