A haunting at Vibe's...

Just one but it's a hard knock. It actually sounds like it's being hit with something small but solid
The reason I asked is three knocks in a row usually signify a bad or demonic entity. One knock is an entity just trying for attention.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
The reason I asked is three knocks in a row usually signify a bad or demonic entity. One knock is an entity just trying for attention.

I've been listening for the three knocks, I'm aware of its significance, and the moment I hear it I'm seeking a priest ASAP. But I'm just thinking now, whatever is in the house seems to try getting attention via hard knocks. When that incident with the whistling sound happened, the cupboard door in the room also produced a really hard knock sound, almost as though someone punched it.

I've been listening for the three knocks, I'm aware of its significance, and the moment I hear it I'm seeking a priest ASAP. But I'm just thinking now, whatever is in the house seems to try getting attention via hard knocks. When that incident with the whistling sound happened, the cupboard door in the room also produced a really hard knock sound, almost as though someone punched it.
I've seen and heard this before myself. In one case, it was my father trying to let my mom know he was there. When we acknowledged we knew it was him, it stopped.

You might just want to speak out loud that you hear it and acknowledge it's presence.

Also, loud popping/knocks can also signify an apport of something. Anything appear or disappear?

When you speak about apporting and me thinking how things are in this country...the number of "unethical" jokes that spring into mind lol :tearsofjoy:...

Okay, but jokes aside, no, it doesn't seem like anything is missing and when I hear it, it distinctly sounds like it's coming from the side of the bookshelf on the outside of the frame. But when I hear it again I'll do a quick check and see if anything has been disturbed. But most of the items on my bookshelf are pretty big so if something goes missing I should spot it pretty quick.

Reactions: Debi
Then it's an attention seeking knock ya got there, me thinks. Try talking to it.

Something like "I hear you. This is my home, and you may stay if you mean no harm, but there are rules. Do no harm to me or my family and no more scaring anyone. Do not enter my dreams or my body." That's a least a place to start the conversation. Sounds to me like it needs some rules! It is, after all, your home and it needs to know you have rules in it.

Something like "I hear you. This is my home, and you may stay if you mean no harm, but there are rules. Do no harm to me or my family and no more scaring anyone. Do not enter my dreams or my body." That's a least a place to start the conversation. Sounds to me like it needs some rules! It is, after all, your home and it needs to know you have rules in it.
Good advice. The dreams are what concern me.

Reactions: Eneme
Okay, time for another catch up session!

Something Outside my Window?

On Tuesday night I was getting ready for bed and just before I climbed into bed, there was this very strange rustling outside my bedroom window. It wasn't the tree outside as it sounded like it came from the ground, like something was walking by the window. What made this uncommon was that the one Yorkie that sleeps by me, Vicky was also looking at the window around the area where the noise came from. In the 10 years that she's been sleeping by me she's never reacted to a rustling sound like this before, and keep in mind we have guinea fowl, hares and stray cats that walk passed the bedrooms at night.

So Vicky jumps off the bed and pops her head under the curtains to look outside, and she kept doing this every time there was the rustling sound (which kept coming from the exact same spot). I also picked up a pretty heavy feeling coming from that particular spot by the window, like something was standing on the other side of the curtain. My mom was still awake so I went and asked her to come and listen and see what her opinion about it was. But when she came into my room, the rustling stopped, however there was suddenly a whole barrage of faint knocking sounds that started coming from my bookshelf next to my bed and moved on to coming from my desk and computer tower and then the bedroom door and then it stopped.

After my mom left the room the rustling started again. The rustling then continued again on Wednesday night but not as bad and didn't last as long. But since then Vicky kept checking out the window in that exact same spot whether there was rustling or not. But then last night something weird happened. I was asleep and I suddenly woke up to the sound of this loud yelp next to my bed. Now I'm an extremely heavy sleeper so for that to wake me up had to be pretty loud. I quickly turned the bedside lamp on and looked around. The curtains were moving and Vicky was sitting next to them looking up at me from the floor (I'm assuming she was looking outside again). She quickly jumped on my bed and she really did not look happy. But the thing is I have never heard her yelp like that before, it didn't even sound anything like her.

So now is there something hanging around my bedroom window or what? Whatever it is, I don't like it. If it makes a difference to mention, I do keep a palm crucifix and a small amulet of the Virgin Mary on my bedside table, which is by the window roughly where the rustling was heard from as well.

I do keep a palm crucifix and a small amulet of the Virgin Mary on my bedside table,
If anything, that is your one protection in keeping it OUTSIDE instead of inside.

I've mentioned before that animals have no "filters". They feel/see/sense the other side better than we do at times. AND they don't second guess themselves. So I'd trust Vicky's perceptions that something is out there.