A haunting at Vibe's...

Dog Shaking Itself

I like how I post something and then something else just happens. In the corner next to my desk, I heard a dog shaking itself. When I looked, there was no dog and both the dogs that sleep by me were asleep on the bed, and far from the corner where the sound came from.
Interesting. I had an event yesterday with what I'm calling an "echo" I heard of a past event. Very strange. It's either my stress acting up in my brain or something new I've not had happen before.

I'm sorry if I have you mistaken with another poster. Are you the one who lives on the other side of your parent's house? I recall a discussion of ventilation problems in that situation. For some reason I don't think you are involved in that situation. Feeling popped up when I started writing. Yeah. You aren't. Anyway...

I found this in response to a guy who kept smelling burning hair...here's what he found out ;

I noticed it, got a doctor to tell me about it with blood tests.

What i noticed:
Hair burning smell (6 months)
Side symptoms:
runny nose, (1 month)
occasional shooting pains in head/brain (particularly when i read how this could be related to a seizure on some forum)-1-2 times a month

what doctor said:
lets do a blood test!
what he found out:
High CO emissions.

Result: as it turns out, i have been in area's (house/car/smoking) that has high emissions of carbon monoxide.

Ask yourself the questions: have you recently had your ventilation system done/fixed in your house? Do you smoke ? what about weed? know where i can get some? just joking...

So all the things that can increase CO can cause this. Get a CO smoke detector. I am going to be retested in 2 days.

I am 30 yr old male, have smoked for 10 yrs constantly.
6'1 - 210 lbs

(just giving you numbers to compare with)

This does not rule out other complicated things that are happening, i plan on seeing other doctors about it and see what they have to say. you should do the same! (and post your findings..)

Also saw some people suggesting to others with this sensation to get checked out by a neurologist.

Also, I guess this makes people think a stroke is imminent.

Another, this can somehow happen with undiagnosed diabetes.

Let's go back to other household possibilities. I saw this :

The burnt hair smell is generally caused by an electric motor over heating...such as under the refrigerator, you should pull that away from the wall, remove its back panel and use a vacuum cleaner to clean it out....before it over heats and burns out.

Now I found this interesting :

Why does burnt hair smell bad?
A:
QUICK ANSWER
Burnt hair smells bad because the heat from the fire releases the smell of sulfuric acid. There is a lack of volatility in sulfuric acid compounds, so they move slowly, leaving the burnt hair smell to stay in the air for a long time.

A fibrous structural protein called keratin makes up human hair, and it contains a lot of cysteine. This is responsible for holding the keratin together so that hair has structure. Cysteine is a type of amino acid, and it contains sulfur. When oxygen is low, the sulfur smell is stronger and reminiscent of rotting eggs.

Hmm. Now we have the smell of sulfer. I will try to describe one way of looking at this situation spiritually, before I go into the darker aspects.

There isn't anything physically wrong with you, its your soul's way of getting your attention. Our bodies include the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.

I recall you're not an old man and will assume you are in relatively good health? As in, no real reason for a stroke, tumor, GERD, apnea, or any other physical condition a doctor could attribute to this.

How about asking yourself, your soul, what it is trying to tell you about why you smelled this burning hair in particular. Focus on why you smelled it and not what you actually smelled. This is a spiritual situation, not a physical one that can be fixed by medicine and who knows what else doctors will throw at you.

You do have to address this because it won't go away until you find out what your soul wants you to know. It is highly possible your soul wants to help clear you. Of what? That's for you to discover.

Yes, this could very well be all tied in to your ongoing encounters with who knows what. I will say I have claim from a woman who went to see a shaman, and he scared her pretty good. He told her the burning hair smell that came on slowly and then started more frequently, was from an enity around her house, and following her. Sound similar?

Of course you really need to check out the possible electrical and ventilation probabilities, no denying that. If you can also attest you're pretty physically in shape, then worrying about health issues is a waste of anxiety.

So what say you now? These phantom smells are not an uncommon phenomenon in both paranormal and spiritual situations. The sulfer disturbs me very much. It is highly associated with evil.

Have you addressed a shaman? If you haven't and consider it, please make sure they are not trying to charge you one penny for any of their help and knowledge. If they ask for money...run away.

Also, keep going to other churches for holy water. As for your property being to big to put salt around..just the house building itself will suffice. The doorways, window sills, sprinkle a tish in the north east south and west corners inside the home too. You don't need to use a whole lot. Lightly sift.

You have been given many suggestions, ideas, and opinions from quite a few people now. It's up to you to follow through with these teachings/lessons ideas suggestions and outright hands on experience from... I know both myself and Debi. The other spiritual knowledge given to you and intuitions of members are well enough for you to deal with this now.

I fear at this point if you don't, you most likely are dealing with an evil entity or entities that have attached themselves to you. Please take no offense, but it seems to me you do not want to release them. This isn't a new issue.

Your soul is calling out to you. Listen and hear the truth inside of you. You are bound for pure positive love in matters relating to your spirituality. Listen, and I believe you will find out that your true self wants the release. You are then able to serve and help others in such need.

Love and light

I'm sorry if I have you mistaken with another poster. Are you the one who lives on the other side of your parent's house?

Nope, that's Mitch617, I'm the one that lives on a whole different continent lol.

High CO emissions.

It definitely wasn't CO emissions because we had two sliding doors open wide and windows open that night so the ventilation in the house was really good.

The burnt hair smell is generally caused by an electric motor over heating...such as under the refrigerator, you should pull that away from the wall, remove its back panel and use a vacuum cleaner to clean it out....before it over heats and burns out.

That's an interesting suggestion, I'll check it out and see what the situation is by the fridge motor.

I recall you're not an old man

I am 24 and in pretty good health

Overall that was very insightful. I am going to buy salt from the wholesaler (cheaper) and try and cover as much of the property as I can. The house itself is big and takes up an awkward area space. But I will do what was suggested here. Prevention is better than cure and I'm not willing to take the risk of facing something evil.

Presence and Whispers

Okay, before I actually explain what happened with this one I need to back track a bit to last month (mainly because I forgot to post a thread about this). So on the 12th - 14th May, I spent the weekend at my girlfriend's house. On the Saturday evening we went to bed and we were holding each other and she dozed off before I did. Now I was about to doze off but this felt different. Normally as I start dozing off I often start dreaming quite quickly, but last night I was kind of aware that I was not exactly awake but I wasn't going into a dream either and I swear I heard something whispering directly into my ear. It whispered my name and it sounded like a young girl whispering to me. But yet as soon as I heard the whispering I was able to wake myself up. Now I thought it was my girlfriend who was awake and talking to me but when I looked she was still asleep. Over the next couple of minutes I was in the same state and heard my name being whispered into my ears two more times. I didn't think much of it and assumed it was probably a very weird dream I'm having.

Now what made me start questioning this "phenomenon" was when I got home on the Sunday morning. I sat in front of my computer and I started dozing off (I didn't sleep well because my girlfriend was a awake early hours and thought it would be fun to bug me). But the same thing happened again, I was in a state where I was not awake but I was not going into a dream and yet I was aware of this (not as much as last night, it felt a bit more like I was blacking out this time) and I heard the whispering in the same voice in both my ears (as though this person was standing right by me). But this time it was not just whispering my name, it was whispering all sorts of things most of which I could not understand but I heard my name twice.

Now to make things even more odd...I have dozed off at my desk hundreds of times, and a normal situation for when I do doze off at my desk is: I rest my elbow on the desk and rest my head in my hand and I'll sleep like that until I start to fall over in some direction which would wake me up. If I don't support my head while dozing at my desk, my head will suddenly nod forward and that wakes me up abruptly. Okay, so that's a normal situation for me.

That morning at my desk, I was sitting at my computer and I wasn't even aware that I had "dozed off", but I was sitting upright without supporting my head and my head did not nod forward as it normally would at all. I was actually very sturdy, all while hearing these whispers and I woke myself up after becoming more aware of the whispering and I was a bit disorientated. It took me about two or three seconds to realize where I was again.

Right, now back to this week Tuesday, I was asleep and around 1 AM I woke up and felt an unusual presence. It wasn't exactly unpleasant but I still did not like the feeling of it being there. And while I felt this presence I entered that same state as described above and I heard whispering. Again I was unable to understand what was being said but this time the voice sounded different. It sounded more like a male voice. This lasted for about 3 - 5 seconds then when it stopped the presence subsided shortly after. Also one of the dogs that sleep with me was acting a bit strange while the presence was in the room.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I'm back with more experiences. Been really busy lately especially with this Petya outbreak, so time for a catch up session.

More Bad Dreams

So as I mentioned in an earlier post on this thread, I had a really bad dream which was followed by an equally unpleasant experience that same morning. But these dreams are continuing and are really unsettling (and I normally don't get rattled by nightmares) and are all paranormal in nature. Even more strange is that in each of these dreams I experience the same heavy and somewhat malevolent presence just before the dreams start becoming weird.

So the one dream I walked into my mom's bedroom and suddenly I felt this presence flare up and next thing I'm being picked up by an unseen force and moved around the room in mid-air.

The next dream I had we were moving into this new massive house. The dream itself was pretty awesome actually, but when I felt that presence again it became a bit more twisted and sinister. The house seemed to get darker inside, and while standing outside the house this really creepy pale face appeared on the window.

Then the most recent one I had a dream I was at work and there was a rumor someone was murdered in one of the offices many years ago and their ghost still haunts the office park. So I'm walking to the building I work in and the presence picked up again. In the doorway stood this person's ghost, so I turn around and start walking the other way but wherever I looked, there were more of these entities, especially looking out from the windows of the other buildings.

And after waking up from each of these dreams, I still feel that bad presence in my room. As I said nightmares have never affected me before and these weren't even as rough as some of the other dreams I've had yet they just seem so vivid and real.

Something in my Room

So for the past few nights now, I have been hearing and feeling things in my room. The most common sound is a hard knock on my bookshelf (which it has never done before), and an occasional sound of something walking or moving across the floor when nothing is there. Often in bed I would feel some small but odd movements on the bed, like something is gently pushing down on a certain part of the bed. Last night I actually felt the hair on my head standing up a bit as though someone skimmed their hand over my hair.

Bring Your Ghost to Work Day?

This morning I got to work around 6am and set my stuff up. Now I'm browsing through cyber security articles online and I hear my headphones tap against the desk. When I look at them, I see the one side of it lift a bit then drop on the desk again. I examined the cable to see if I wasn't bumping it in a way to make it move in such a manner but I just could not replicate the action no matter what. So that was a rare moment for me to witness something get interacted with so blatantly.

Reactions: Debi