A glimpse of Cat Heaven

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I normally don't share my own dreams, but this one left me smiling this morning. I use it to demonstrate that although this could be contact from my late pets, it may also just have been meant as a spiritual comfort. Not everything is paranormal. Sometimes there's just a message in them.

I've been worried about my very old cat for several weeks now. Although she's holding her own, she is ancient and her time will be coming soon.

I lost my two other cats about 3 years ago, very close together. C.C. was a big old fat cat...lazy and set in her ways. Just a good old tub of love. Sophia was my very tiny dwarf cat, who was a wildcat from the first day she wandered out of the woods and into my home. Two very different personalities. Sophia has come by as a ghost kitty before but it's been awhile.

Last night I had a dream about these two. I found myself in a fast food place, and there, much to my amusement I found Sophia and C.C. lounging happily on the tables. Both greeted me and showed me that food would appear for them as they wished (like any good fast food place), that they had a kitty door to the outside to play, and both seemed quite happy and content. I spent some time with the two in dreamstate, and then they told me it was time for me to go. As I left the building, the two were heading out the kitty door to go play in the back yard. What made me laugh as I left the building was the name across the front....."Long John Silvers".

I woke up laughing, and felt a sense of peace. Did I just get a glimpse of Kitty Heaven?

Absolutely LOVE that

Reactions: Debi
Great dream. I believe they are reassuring you that all will be good when your present cats time comes to transition.

Reactions: Paintman
Good story, Debi. What would a cat wish for if it had it's choice of food ? My cat would wish for ONE BITE of every known cat food. He is hard to please.