A ghost, or a child from the future?

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Frankietoronto, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Any religion that does not tolerate other's viewpoints can be either a cult or cult like. If you felt this was restrictive to you, then it doesn't matter what the name is...that's really all semantics. The point is it changed how you view things from a religious/spiritual perspective.

TimeBandit likes this.
  2. TimeBandit

TimeBandit
    Expand Collapse

Well they employ forms of mind control and tactics to stop people from thinking on their own. They forbid any sort of critical thinking under pain of shunning that separates you from your family and friends. The fear of being shunned like that keeps most of the sheep in line.

I wonder if Frank has had any other experiences like in his original post?

Grinchesbro and Debi like this.
  3. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

I really am sorry that such techniques continue to be used to enforce mind control over people and that you were subjected to it, Bandit. To me, that is full of hate, not love. And a path with Spirit should always be based on love, IMO.

Good question for Frank. Many times paranormal events happen once, they continue to happen to a person over their lifetime. I see it as once the door has been opened, we see more that is sent our way.

Grinchesbro likes this.
  4. dharma58498

dharma58498
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

LISTEN TO THE MYSTIC OWL, MY MAN......She knows!!!!!! "nuff said." fairy queen33.jpg

Grinchesbro and Debi like this.