A ghost living through my friend. Looking for answers and/or confirmation.

I think Charleh is probably on the right track her.
Experienced psychics will recognise the many different avenues the art of Psychometry can take. The phenomena of picking up important aspects of someone's personality/character, from the vibrations connected to articles that a person may have worn or used.

The atmosphere permeating your words and descriptions leads me to suspect, your friend is indeed picking up on Ma's characteristics; and is doing so because her psyche is picking up Ma's vibrations from her room, her clothes and possibly some of her old jewellery.

Come to think of it- for the entirety of knowing her she’s been able to finish my sentences and we seem to have a form of telepathy. Even before we knew each that well she’s had a knack for that. I have a strong feeling she’s an empath.

Come to think of it- for the entirety of knowing her she’s been able to finish my sentences and we seem to have a form of telepathy. Even before we knew each that well she’s had a knack for that. I have a strong feeling she’s an empath.
My wife and I do it all the time lol

Well there are a lot of sources online on how to keep this gift in check if she doesn’t know how to already. Trust me she’ll need it

Reactions: Lynne
I agree with Charleh. Look for the most obvious things before jumping to reincarnation or possession. I would think if “Ma” was a good person she would not interfere with another souls life. Many of the things mentioned can be attributed to family genetics and lifestyle. She may just be a sensitive person and picking up on her relatives vibrations left behind. Until you have other evidence I would just move on from it. I dont think feeding the idea is a healthy thing for her regardless of the cause. Encourageing her to be herself and being supportive is what will help her develope her own life.

Yeah, I agree. I'm glad I did some research, because I actually have barely any knowledge on the paranormal so I wouldn't even know what's obvious and what's not in the first place.

Reactions: Lynne