A ghost in the night

Status
Not open for further replies.

bejenko13

Reaction score
my little boy who is 3 has been sleeping really badly lately and last night he was screaming but wouldnt say why for ages until he finally told his mum its because he was scared of the scary toy and pointed to a blank bit of wall next to his bed. and he later said its alwats scaring him at night.

the weird thing about this is a few weeks back i slept in his bed as he was in our bed at a funny angle. at in the middle of the night i woke up and there was a woman standing exactly where he pointed to.

my little boy who is 3 has been sleeping really badly lately and last night he was screaming but wouldnt say why for ages until he finally told his mum its because he was scared of the scary toy and pointed to a blank bit of wall next to his bed. and he later said its alwats scaring him at night.

the weird thing about this is a few weeks back i slept in his bed as he was in our bed at a funny angle. at in the middle of the night i woke up and there was a woman standing exactly where he pointed to.
Welcome to the forum. I am sure there will be others coming by soon to comment. I would move him out of that room until you figure this out. Seriously, regardless of what it is or isn't you don't want him to be afraid in his own home. It is possible you have a portal there if you really saw an entity. There is also the possibility it is a trick of the light at night or you both have physic gifts.

Welcome to the forum. I am sure there will be others coming by soon to comment. I would move him out of that room until you figure this out. Seriously, regardless of what it is or isn't you don't want him to be afraid in his own home. It is possible you have a portal there if you really saw an entity. There is also the possibility it is a trick of the light at night or you both have physic gifts.
Here is a link to the forums recommendations for these types of issues: PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Hi Jenko, and welcome to the PNF. I'm sorry to hear this is affecting your son. You will be getting a number of questions from our members (including me) as we try to understand the problem so as to offer suggestions. Do not take offense, no one is questioning your story or concern for your child.

First, have you or his Mom ever dabbled in the occult, or used a Ouija board? Do you know the history of the home and/or its previous occupants? Where is the home located? (Don't need an address, just a general location.) Is this occurring only in the child's room or has there been any other activity elsewhere in the home?

You mentioned having seen a woman in his room. Did she resemble anyone you know or have seen before? Can you describe her? (Apparent age, clothing style, facial expressions, if any, etc.) What happened to her? Did she just disappear? Slowly fade out? Rise upward? Did you get the impression she realized you saw her.

I see Lynne has posted the forum suggestions for dealing with the paranormal for you. I heartily recommend the St Michael's Pray, it works with all faiths, or lack thereof.

Hi Jenko, and welcome to the PNF. I'm sorry to hear this is affecting your son. You will be getting a number of questions from our members (including me) as we try to understand the problem so as to offer suggestions. Do not take offense, no one is questioning your story or concern for your child.

First, have you or his Mom ever dabbled in the occult, or used a Ouija board? Do you know the history of the home and/or its previous occupants? Where is the home located? (Don't need an address, just a general location.) Is this occurring only in the child's room or has there been any other activity elsewhere in the home?

You mentioned having seen a woman in his room. Did she resemble anyone you know or have seen before? Can you describe her? (Apparent age, clothing style, facial expressions, if any, etc.) What happened to her? Did she just disappear? Slowly fade out? Rise upward? Did you get the impression she realized you saw her.

I see Lynne has posted the forum suggestions for dealing with the paranormal for you. I heartily recommend the St Michael's Pray, it works with all faiths, or lack thereof.
i have always seen things from when i was little and its never bothered me but this one really shook me and scared me so much but i dont know why.

it only seems to be in his room he sleeps fine anywhere else but hes always crying in his room.

i have done a ouija board before maybe 10 years ago on a ghost hunt in the skirrid but never done one at home.
it was llike a tall thin silhouette of a woman with scruffy curly hair but really long fingers almost like claws. i jumped up and turned the light on but when i turned around it was gone

it was llike a tall thin silhouette of a woman with scruffy curly hair but really long fingers almost like claws. i jumped up and turned the light on but when i turned around it was gone
Could you have been dreaming? Do you think knowing your son was distressed in the room may have planted a suggestion that resulted in a dream of seeing her? Or are you quite sure you were awake?

Would still be interesting in knowing more about the home, its location and history.

Reactions: garnetsilver
i have always seen things from when i was little and its never bothered me but this one really shook me and scared me so much but i dont know why.

it only seems to be in his room he sleeps fine anywhere else but hes always crying in his room.

i have done a ouija board before maybe 10 years ago on a ghost hunt in the skirrid but never done one at home.
While we don't really know what these things are and they could be many different things, there is some success with using the techniques suggested in that post I gave you. Using the Ouija and having the wrong thing come through can tag a person to the paranormal. Do you know anything about that room or a history of the house? I hope you take the baby out of the room. I have to jump out of the conversation for now. I will check back in later.

i saw it a few weeks ago, obviously i didnt say anyhting to my boy cause didnt want to scare him but he told his mum last night that there was something exactly where i saw it. its an older home from early 1900's opposite a church

Ok. I look forward to the inputs/questions of other members.

As noted in the help thread Lynne posted for you, if you truly have a concern that something is in that room with your child, you need to call in clergy for assistance. Trying to discern what may be there is something that takes time and a lot more information than you have provided, and gets in the way of solving the actual problem for your child. When it comes to kids, my advice has always been don't try to figure out what it is....call in the troops and be rid of it.

The descriptions you have given are almost straight out of the pages of a classic haunting book. If this is happening, take the actions to protect your child.

Blessings to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.