A fun example of a prophetic dream (a.k.a., premonition)...

they may be further along than when they started but they (without realizing it) are still hindered, only now because of the rules of whatever system they've chosen to follow

Im not so good with some of these forum tools so I’ll respond to just one quote at a time Paulm.

Your entire opening supposition ending with the above sentence is so very true so frequently.

change how you believe and change your reality.

Paulm, I wanted to asked if your point here is mostly one of positive affirmation - like, positive environments surround people with positive attitudes - or more paranormal - like, your mind creates your physical environment?

Paulm, I wanted to asked if your point here is mostly one of positive affirmation - like, positive environments surround people with positive attitudes - or more paranormal - like, your mind creates your physical environment?

A little of both, positive attitude leads to positive environment... And on the paranormal side things like premonitions and such can or will come much easier if you believe openly, without being held back by the dogma of an organized religion or belief system...exampl,...don't say you don't have them or can't have them....admit you have had them and expect the next one.....and it will come, as long as you're open to it.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Good question Wands. His summed up Paul’s points I think.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Or your seeing a prophetic dream but because the future has changed you don’t recognize it. :D

I just ran across your post again Lynne; and upon reading it a second time, I wanted to be certain to give you props up for your supposition.

I’m still keeping my eyes open for more prophetic dreams but haven’t recognized any recently. I think that as my rate of snoring increases that my rate of paranormal dreaming decreases. :confused:

Reactions: Lynne and Debi