A flower here and there...

since march i have plowed and planted a garden spot, built a coop and acquired 6 chickens (and a rabbit), cleared and landscaped an area by the pond and placed a bee hive in it... somehow this spring i have become a farmer.....lol
Snuck up on ya, did it? Well, here's your Farm Card to make it official!

MINI-FARMER-LOGO.png

Here's mine. It was just a patch of grass when I moved in but Dad helped me turn it into this. It's very small but it's an oasis. There is a small pond in there too, although it's hard to see :)

Attachments

• IMG_20200708_144742425_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200708_144742425_HDR.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20210706_111952571_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210706_111952571_HDR.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 47
Nice garden Oz, is that you in the back? It is looking pretty dry there, how's the weather this season.
That's my old place, in Winter. Yes it was near the end of a drought a few years ago. In Summer that garden was full, It was the only property that had water in the area from a spring. Yeah that's me watering, lol.

Here's mine. It was just a patch of grass when I moved in but Dad helped me turn it into this. It's very small but it's an oasis. There is a small pond in there too, although it's hard to see :)
Simply delightful! I always wanted a garden, but never have lived anywhere I could have one. Mr. Garnet made two vegetable gardens when we lived in Florida, but I hated the sand spurs and Asian cockroaches so I never worked in them.