A few experiences from my childhood

Wow that was a lot to live with. Did your family ever try to clear the house ? Or bring in outside help like a clergyman ?

Not from my remembrance, my step-dad told me after we moved that he had put a cross in the closet of the room with the most activity. However, I still experienced a lot of things. The back of the house had the most activity which is where the majority of the bedrooms were. Like I said, for some reason we never talked about it. I think my parents did with each other. However, for some reason I never brought it up to them. Not until we moved out. I really do not know why. We all started talking about it because my uncle bought the house. Apparently, my step-dad had warned him over the years it was haunted. They didn't believe us until their young son was seeing some scary stuff that we hadn't even see. I'll probably go into more details about that in another post.

Reactions: 7Critter
Not from my remembrance, my step-dad told me after we moved that he had put a cross in the closet of the room with the most activity. However, I still experienced a lot of things. The back of the house had the most activity which is where the majority of the bedrooms were. Like I said, for some reason we never talked about it. I think my parents did with each other. However, for some reason I never brought it up to them. Not until we moved out. I really do not know why. We all started talking about it because my uncle bought the house. Apparently, my step-dad had warned him over the years it was haunted. They didn't believe us until their young son was seeing some scary stuff that we hadn't even see. I'll probably go into more details about that in another post.
Your not the first to say things were never discussed while in the middle of a paranormal situation. It is very odd because one would think it would be the main discussion. I think fear plays a part here.

Reactions: 7Critter and rhiuna
Hi this Ray, sounds like your house and your childhood was some sort of paranormal hotbed. Tell me did you ever hear this chattering in your head or in your dreams and was there any activity out side the house, Sky phenomena for example?

Oh, my current house it fine. This was all in my childhood home. I never heard chattering outside of that house ever. Maybe hear things here and there, but never chattering. And the chattering then, was only at the house. I don't recognize the Sky phenomena right on the top of my head. I will have to look it up.

Your not the first to say things were never discussed while in the middle of a paranormal situation. It is very odd because one would think it would be the main discussion. I think fear plays a part here.

Well, I talked a lot about it when I was younger. (Under the age of five). However, my mom married my step-dad when I was five. Which meant a new three year old in the house, and then shortly after a new baby. So we went from a single child house hold to a three child house hold really quickly. Plus after, lots of family drama between my brother's birth mom & step-dad's family. And then, drama with my step-mom my dad married when I was six. So there was "a lot going on". I was also being bullied. If I hadn't had experiences before all of that, I would towards the experiences being psychological. However, because they happened well before all of that, and the experiences with the rest of my family. As well as, a strange amount of animal deaths ect.

So I kind of shut down at age 8 with varying different mental health problems that were not treated. I had on and off again depression/ imbalanced hormones. I just didn't want to add anything to my parents plate. My siblings have behavioral problems because of the drama going on & I tend to keep to myself naturally when I am stressed.

Reactions: 7Critter
Well, I talked a lot about it when I was younger. (Under the age of five). However, my mom married my step-dad when I was five. Which meant a new three year old in the house, and then shortly after a new baby. So we went from a single child house hold to a three child house hold really quickly. Plus after, lots of family drama between my brother's birth mom & step-dad's family. And then, drama with my step-mom my dad married when I was six. So there was "a lot going on". I was also being bullied. If I hadn't had experiences before all of that, I would towards the experiences being psychological. However, because they happened well before all of that, and the experiences with the rest of my family. As well as, a strange amount of animal deaths ect.

So I kind of shut down at age 8 with varying different mental health problems that were not treated. I had on and off again depression/ imbalanced hormones. I just didn't want to add anything to my parents plate. My siblings have behavioral problems because of the drama going on & I tend to keep to myself naturally when I am stressed.
Thanks for sharing. It must be difficult to talk about your troubled childhood.
Oh, my current house it fine.
Glad to hear.

Reactions: rhiuna and Lynne
Thanks for sharing. It must be difficult to talk about your troubled childhood.

Glad to hear.

Not too bad, I didn't have it too bad off. Just a lot of stuff happening at once.

Reactions: Lynne