A Fae Encounter

Thanks for the reply. I read the story that is why I had the question. You say she has spoken if the time before? Is that in a post here?
I know there is a huge time difference in Fairy compared to our dimension, can be days or weeks when you come out. So interested to know if someone who has been there experienced this.
Josephine, welcome to the forum Jadamz is still an active member and I shall send her by the thread when she is on the boards later to answer your question.

Reactions: Lynne
Was there a time difference when you got back? Say you were gone for an hour, in Faery and when you got back it had been 6 hours or more in your time?
The experience felt like it lasted about 20 minutes and I was on the bench for about 3 hours.

Sometimes I feel a presence before I fall asleep. The scent of flowers is overwhelming while there are no flowers in my room. Someone is calling my name. I feel a breeze on my face. A green & purple figure appears before my eyes, a misty figure with wings.
These kinds of paranormal experiences are normal for me.
And I can even communicate with that paranormal being.

Sometimes I feel a presence before I fall asleep. The scent of flowers is overwhelming while there are no flowers in my room. Someone is calling my name. I feel a breeze on my face. A green & purple figure appears before my eyes, a misty figure with wings.
These kinds of paranormal experiences are normal for me.
And I can even communicate with that paranormal being.
That's interesting, Delta. Do you have a sense of what the being is?

Reactions: Delta Waves
Yes, it's a fairy. I once had a vivid dream. That small light being with wings appeared before my eyes. This dream felt so real. When I woke up, the fairy said, "Did you saw me? It's me!"
This being is one of the Fey Folk, and at night, I see a lot of fairies dancing and flying in my room.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
Yes, it's a fairy. I once had a vivid dream. That small light being with wings appeared before my eyes. This dream felt so real. When I woke up, the fairy said, "Did you saw me? It's me!"
This being is one of the Fey Folk, and at night, I see a lot of fairies dancing and flying in my room.
That’s amazing.

Reactions: Delta Waves
Wow!!!! Does it happen more in different locations?

Wow!!!! Does it happen more in different locations?

Yes, especially in quiet places. They often don't feel comfortable around people, and they avoid busy roads. But I live in a city, and yet, fairies are with me, because they know me. I treated my fairy friend well, and other fairies know that. As long as there are no people around me, I can easily feel the presence of the fey around me. There is often an enchanting atmosphere in quiet places. And in the trees, I see sometimes fairies dancing and flying.