A Fae Encounter

Every word of it is true. I get chills even as I read what I wrote. The P.S is that after returning to the U.S, I madly devoured every book I could find on faeries. Come to find out, and I had no knowledge of this beforehand....it is in the lore that you should never take food or drink from faeries because you will not be able to go home again!!! I nearly fell off my chair when I found out that little nugget. I am very blessed to have had that experience and it is as clear and visceral as it was the day it occurred.

J - beau-tiful story. I think I’m jealous too. Like always, I have a couple of questions (which now makes me think I should change my username to “The Grand Inquisitor”).

1. Did you feel safe while you were with the Fae?

2. Are you able to recall and share more about the visible form of the “little golden glowy people”...details, features, etc.?

3. Any musings at all on what might have happen had you been offered the chance to stay with the Fae?

Last edited:
J - beau-tiful story. I think I’m jealous too. Like always, I have a couple of questions (which now makes me think I should change my username to “The Grand Inquisitor”).

1. Did you feel safe while you were with the Fae?

2. Are you able to recall and share more about the visible form of the “little golden glowy people”...details, features, etc.?

3. Any musings at all on what might have happen had you been offered the chance to stay with the Fae?

Hiya,WandZ!!

1. I certainly felt safe with the old gnome couple which is why I didn't hesitate walking with them up to the faery hill I think in Scotland it's called a Sidhe mound ? As far as the Ball I was kind of standing there with my mouth open trying to take it all in. I didn't feel unsafe at any point, just dazzled.

2. Hard to determine what garmets they were wearing. Everything felt quite medieval formal. Pretty sure they were wearing something but they all were emanating such a golden glow-like aura, it overrode the clothes. I want to say the beings walking around with trays were dressed formal but more like a uniform. I think I saw a picture of an entourage of the Queen of the Faeries at something like a fairy ball that seemed to be reminiscent I'll try to find the picture. I don't remember wings, per say, but some beings were definitely zipping around. They were moving pretty fast , kind of like the movements of a hummingbird. They were all in human proportion and the same size as me. Either I was their size or they were mine but they definitely looked small when I looked down from the top of the Sidthe hill into the big banquet hall. Little golden medieval people. Music definitely celtic/middel ages.

If I wouldn't have heard that big voice I would have definitely eaten Seemed more women than men and I had a definite feeling of royal or nobility, no peasants or working class folk dressed in sunday best, this was a noble group.and drank the wine,maybe it was mead? I want to say they were offering goblets of wine/ mead and small pastries-cookies or h' orderves . It wasn't like I got offered a ham hock. Not sure but all the drinking, serving trays were a very polished yellow gold.

3. I'm not sure what would have happened if I had been asked to stay with them. I think I certainly would have tried to work a deal where I came to visit a couple weeks a year. i wish I had asked them but as soon as I refused the food, I popped right out. I didn't feel they were trying to seduce me but I do recall a couple of them watching out of the corner of their eyes to see if I would take a bite or drink.

UPDATE:
Ok, guys, my mind is blown. I was looking around for images reminiscent of what I experienced and couldn't find anything. These folks did not look like pixies, Tinkerbell faeries,Pan-like etc. These were a different race. Soooo....I Googled the word Sidthe , which was the name of the mound I had been sitting in front of and later was led to the door by the gnome couple. Annnnd...here is what the definition of Sidthe is. This is EXACTLY what I saw!!!

images

"The Sidhe (shee) are considered to be a distinct race, quite separate from human
beings yet who have had much contact with mortals over the centuries,
and there are many documented testimonies to this. Belief in this race of
beings who have powers beyond those of men to move quickly through the air
and change their shape at will once played a huge part in the lives of people living
in rural Ireland and Scotland.

When the first Gaels, the sons of Mil, arrived in Ireland, they found that the Tuatha De Danaan, the people of the goddess Dana, already had control of the land. The sons of Mil fought them in battle and defeated them, driving them 'underground' where it is said they remain to this day in the hollow hills or sidhe mounds.

"For all the hillside was haunted
By the faery folk come again
And down in the heart-light enchanted
Were opal-coloured men"

The Sidhe, also called the Fairy-Folk or “little people” are still said to populate Ireland today, practicing magic and mischief in their glorious, glittering kingdoms in the fairy mounds dotting the landscape of the Emerald Isle. (The Isle of Iona, where this occured,has a very strong Irish Celtic connection)

• A notable feature of the sidhe is that they have distinct tribes, ruled over by fairy kings and queens in each territory. It would seem that the social order of the sidhe corresponds to the old aristocracy of ancient Irish families,which is in itself a reflection of the ancient Celtic caste system.
    It is interesting to note that many of the Irish refer to the sidhe as simply "the gentry", on account of their tall, noble appearance and silvery sweet speech. They have their own palaces where they feast and play music"

WOW. just...WOW

Thanks Jad on sharing this again. The clarity of your description is amazing. Do you recall what your body was like while being in the hill? Do you think it was your astral body, or perhaps remote viewing ? Can you remember if you felt solid?

Thanks Jad on sharing this again. The clarity of your description is amazing. Do you recall what your body was like while being in the hill? Do you think it was your astral body, or perhaps remote viewing ? Can you remember if you felt solid?
ohhhhh...what a good question....I was very aware my astral body was what was pulled out of my physical body and pulled backward about 50 yards down the path I had walked down to get to the mound and the bench from my room I had rented for the evening about 20 min away. I'd been wandering around the island...it's a very small island for about 5 days and this was the last evening prior to heading back to the U.S and as I mentioned, a few days before October 31. I was watching myself have the experience with the gnome couple, and thinking woaw, this is really weird,then the emotional wave of feeling their unconditional love. When the initial " pull" started, I was aware that my body remained on the bench,and that I was allowing and going with the experience and not resisting. It's as if I was observing all with an internal eye ...kind of like when you are having a dream, you know you are not seeing with your physical eyes, because they are closed, yet you are able to see all this stuff going on and I was aware of being able to hear my thoughts/feelings about what I was experiencing as it occurred. But when we opened the door on the mound and I looked down ,and I saw this huge , I keep saying the word "Ball"-kind of like what you would imagine a party thrown by Marie Antoinette would look like but it was definitely middle ages ,not Marie Antoinette's time period but very formal. Once I saw that and I thought "Woaw!", I immediately found myself amongst the little glowing people. Again, they didn't feel like any description of what I had understood about faeries. These were little people. Little nobility. Whereas the interaction with the gnome couple felt like I was more in an observing from about 12 feet up perspective , watching our interaction, When I was inside the Ball. I was observing everything going on at ground level ,even as I noticed a few of the beings were watching me out of the corner of their eyes to see if I would take something off that tray. I was probably amongst them for no more than 5 minutes but I was taking it all in pretty fast. I felt they were aware that I was a visitor but I didn't feel I was disturbing them or that they felt threatened although I did have a vague sense that they were trying to "act cool" and not stare at me with their mouths open as I was at them! I had a sense of everyoen being extermely polite and respectful. I will say ,that it was late afternoon when this bench "pull" started and when I found myself again in my physical body on the bench it was dark. I didn't have any chit chat with anyone at the Ball. As I said, I was trying to take it all in with my mouth on the floor and fairly quickly i was offered the tray and as soon as I heard the big voice say "DO NOT EAT OR DRINK OF THIS" and I think I put my hand up to say No, I popped back to the bench. Mind fully blown.