A different way to think about Yowie

Do all dogs, cats and even humans look alike? Nope. Are some particular appearances normal in certain areas of each country...yup. Do all portals open anywhere or only to specific locations? Who knows? ;)
domesticated animals though are bred for a certain look or job. they are not natural. and while we as humans dont all look alike, we all do look alike from a regional standpoint. i mean we could stretch the theory to fit by saying arctic portals open up in our artic areas or so forth, but that is just stretching one unknow/unproven theory to fit another unknown unproven theory.... the portal theory is still (in my opinion, dont take offense) a form of scapegoat for lack of evidence.... could be something to it, i dont know, but im just not ready to get with it to much. i think we do still have to take evolution, geographical areas, diet etc...the sciency stuff of what we do knoe of life on earth, to find the answers.......

Last edited:
What about these being residual ghosts of Gigantopithecus ? Some reported ghosts look like living people instead of the usual see through type.

Reactions: Paulm and Selectric
What about these being residual ghosts of Gigantopithecus ? Some reported ghosts look like living people instead of the usual see through type.
Too many variables to put a finger on any of this stuff. If they were residual, wouldn't explain things being thrown at the poor people that run into them. Can't be ruled out some could be some type of 'playback'. It'd be great to know all of this, but always had that idea in my head that IF and When we know it all...we move on. Can't remain in 'this place' with that kind of knowledge lol. That'd make a dangerous individual with secrets like that.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Too many variables to put a finger on any of this stuff. If they were residual, wouldn't explain things being thrown at the poor people that run into them. Can't be ruled out some could be some type of 'playback'. It'd be great to know all of this, but always had that idea in my head that IF and When we know it all...we move on. Can't remain in 'this place' with that kind of knowledge lol. That'd make a dangerous individual with secrets like that.
What about a poltergeist type BF, they can throw things, lol. It really does your head in trying to make sense of it. Maybe we aren't meant to know while here as you say. I'm expecting the knowledge of the universe when I pass over and I will be bitterly disappointed if I don't get it :mad: :laughing:.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
I believe these cryptids are simply of ET origin.

All the organisms on Earth are made of similar stuff so we assume that organisms on other planets would be the same but I don't think that is the case. We also assume that the perception abilities of ETs would be the same but, again, I don't think these things are the same everywhere in the universe.

Ghosts don't usually leave footprints and eat flesh. These creatures have been reported killing dear to stealing chickens.

Reactions: ozentity
One of the things I want to point out is that many people assume that if they are interdimensional they are not truly physical. Look, if they come through a portal, they can be just as physical a being as a human walking through a doorway from one room to another.
yes guaranteed you wil say YOWIE when it breaks you in half

• Haha
Reactions: Lynne and ozentity