A different way to think about Yowie

This was a fun read and I guess his conclusion is that Yowie is real but has no explanation lol. I guess that is where I am at too. I don't know if it is an alien, interdimensional, physical creature with special abilities, or other, but I do believe people all over the world are seeing a creature. These things vary in size, color and personality depending on their location which would go along with adaptation to environment like any other animal in nature. The abundance of encounters is too much to ignore and say everyone is delusional or mistaken.

One of the things I want to point out is that many people assume that if they are interdimensional they are not truly physical. Look, if they come through a portal, they can be just as physical a being as a human walking through a doorway from one room to another.

One of the things I want to point out is that many people assume that if they are interdimensional they are not truly physical. Look, if they come through a portal, they can be just as physical a being as a human walking through a doorway from one room to another.
I remember Connie Willis had a remote viewer on who did a look at the creature. Her take on it was that they were from another place or planet but came through portals to visit here. She spoke of them as intelligent beings that would escape through these portals when threatened. She said they were physical too if I recall, just not from here but visiting.

These things vary in size, color and personality depending on their location which would go along with adaptation to environment like any other animal in nature.
this is one of the reasons i dont think the interdimensional theory/idea fits. they are too continent/location specific. as you state,adapted to a certain environment. the southeast asia variety is small, the yeti is very large. even on the north american continent there are regional differences and behaviorism's... if they were interdimensional i think we would see all types on all continents or they would be more similar to each other in appearance.

Thanks Debi, I assumed anything that came through a portal would be more spirit/entity like.

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
this is one of the reasons i dont think the interdimensional theory/idea fits. they are too continent/location specific. as you state,adapted to a certain environment. the southeast asia variety is small, the yeti is very large. even on the north american continent there are regional differences and behaviorism's... if they were interdimensional i think we would see all types on all continents or they would be more similar to each other in appearance.
That's a good point, I've changed my tune about these creatures after seeing the more clear Patterson film, the muscle on the leg and feet movement. I never thought I'd become a believer in BF's existence, it's still hard to fathom though.

Excellent point Paul.

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
Do all dogs, cats and even humans look alike? Nope. Are some particular appearances normal in certain areas of each country...yup. Do all portals open anywhere or only to specific locations? Who knows? ;)