A Children's Book of Demons

I can't imagine how these people's minds work.It's sounds like a cycle of people corrupting others,down the line for eternity.I'll give them one thing,it was a great,sneaky recruitment plan to damage naïve minds.
I was just having a similar discussion with the mods on a PM, Oz. We ask why so many youngsters and teens seem to be turning to the dark these days. This is just one of the things I mentioned that "normalizes" and "entices" our young ones to follow such a path. The lure is power and control. Teach a 3 yr. old these things and it's all "normal" for them....and adult approved to top it off.

I was just having a similar discussion with the mods on a PM, Oz. We ask why so many youngsters and teens seem to be turning to the dark these days. This is just one of the things I mentioned that "normalizes" and "entices" our young ones to follow such a path. The lure is power and control. Teach a 3 yr. old these things and it's all "normal" for them....and adult approved to top it off.
The old saying,"give me a child until 7 and I'll show you the man" is very true.I still don't understand the motives of these dark minded people and I don't want to.