A book about miracles

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Consciousness Unbound: A Book About Miracles

This book was recently recommended to me. I also just spotted it recommended by The Anomalist, which I often use as a source here. I haven't read it yet, but it opens the door to the question, have you ever been involved in what you perceived as a miracle? Or know of someone who has? I've seen a few so I believe in them.

Reactions: 7Critter
Yes many of you know I’ve had two miraculous healings. They do happen. I personally believe it’s God. Some will say it’s our own manifestation through believe in their own abilities. I do not share that. For me it was instant and I didn’t plan either.

Reactions: 7Critter
Yes many of you know I’ve had two miraculous healings. They do happen. I personally believe it’s God. Some will say it’s our own manifestation through believe in their own abilities. I do not share that. For me it was instant and I didn’t plan either.
Do you have links where you described them? I'd love to read them.

I believe that God sends Angels to work on His behalf.

Do you have links where you described them? I'd love to read them.
I don’t recall where links were but briefly the first was a badly bruised toe that my horse stepped on. It was horrible. I couldn’t bend my foot. I was watching a religious program on tv. I can’t remember what preacher but when I got up to move on the commercial my foot was healed. The other was a cronic knee and arm issue that a faith healer cured me of. So I believe in miracles.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
I don’t recall where links were but briefly the first was a badly bruised toe that my horse stepped on. It was horrible. I couldn’t bend my foot. I was watching a religious program on tv. I can’t remember what preacher but when I got up to move on the commercial my foot was healed. The other was a cronic knee and arm issue that a faith healer cured me of. So I believe in miracles.
That sounded awesome! I believe in them too; I have had too many not to believe.