A bit confused...

Thank you Lynne, l'll exactly what you told me to do. Now l'll start translating that parte about Romans ( no idea what it means, l'm orthodox, didn't study cathechism), must ne some parte of the Bible. It sounds stupid, but l'm so exhausted that l can't use simple logic for getting out of this nightmare.
Thank you for praying for me, l will pray for you too ( my name is Sally, pretty strange in my country). If you need something in particular, just ask. Thank you again
We are here for you Sally.

Reactions: Debi
I have a kind of stone that allow me to spot posessed people.
What kind of stone, Sally? And what abilities besides spotting possesed people does it have? Are you sure this stone is not drawing in some negative energy into your life?

Reactions: Lynne
What kind of stone, Sally? And what abilities besides spotting possesed people does it have? Are you sure this stone is not drawing in some negative energy into your life?
OK, l'll make a photo next days and post it. l bought this stone in the sanctuary shop. Causes a crisis to posessed people. Only them could react at it. I usually have it in my purse, so, normale people couldn't react at al, they couldn't know what l have in my purse. Happens only with posessed once, the spirito inside them feels the stone.

Last edited:
There is no other strange power in it and it is not a negative energy generator.

We are here for you Sally.
Thank you Lynne. I realy needed it. I feel way better and l'm recovering from depression wthout any medicine. Your support is enough for me. Let's try now to concentrate to the things l know, maybe se have the chance to understand what's realy
going on.

Just making sure it's not part of the problem, hon. Had to ask!
No, relax. I know black magik. My granny use to do it. I am very careful, I pray only and try to respect the 10 commitments. They are indeed the way For salvation.

Sally, you said this on another thread: I am scared to be the cause of somebody's disaster. I am scared to death for my son,

Why do you feel you are responsible for what is happening? Do you feel that this is perhaps a family curse? Or is something else involved in your thinking this will be harmful to your son?

Reactions: Charleh
Sally, you said this on another thread: I am scared to be the cause of somebody's disaster. I am scared to death for my son,

Why do you feel you are responsible for what is happening? Do you feel that this is perhaps a family curse? Or is something else involved in your thinking this will be harmful to your son?
Yes, is about curses, family curses. Several of them. But lately, in nov. of 2000, a "friend" renewed it, on my name. She was envy l was marrying an italian.That's why i will gently ask you to use my real name only when and if you pray for me. Otherwise it is risky, for you and for me. Better to avoid it. People that tried to help me had health problems, like broken bones or light AVC, but they already have negative karmas. Otherwise, normal karma people have strange unexplainable benefits. I noticed that unfertile women or with reproduction problems, got pregnante and have their babies after getting in touch with me. Mostly babygirls. I could remember 9 cases. After a while, reflecting, i start thinking there is a connection: l simply love babygirls, but l had a son. I love him very much, but l will miss my inexisting daughter for the rest of my life. Immagine that l made fashion designs for her but she doesn' t exist. And l use her-to-be name as a nickname here.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Yes, is about curses, family curses. Several of them. But lately, in nov. of 2000, a "friend" renewed it, on my name. She was envy l was marrying an italian.That's why i will gently ask you to use my real name only when and if you pray for me. Otherwise it is risky, for you and for me. Better to avoid it. People that tried to help me had health problems, like broken bones or light AVC, but they already have negative karmas. Otherwise, normal karma people have strange unexplainable benefits. I noticed that unfertile women or with reproduction problems, got pregnante and have their babies after getting in touch with me. Mostly babygirls. I could remember 9 cases. After a while, reflecting, i start thinking there is a connection: l simply love babygirls, but l had a son. I love him very much, but l will miss my inexisting daughter for the rest of my life. Immagine that l made fashion designs for her but she doesn' t exist. And l use her-to-be name as a nickname here.
We shall stay with Shanice, then. There are various ways to break those curses, Shanice. You appear familiar with magic. Have you tried to break it since it was renewed? And remember, the curse feeds off your own fear and belief in it.

Reactions: Lynne