A bit confused...

Regarding the sage, I'm about to use it. I noticed on a TV paranormal series that it is used to purify infested houses. I have to do it myself, so I have no idea of that will work. I'll keep you informed.
Thanks for the update. When you burn the sage throughout the house, I understand that it's best in a strong voice to command any spirits to leave your house.

Reactions: Lynne
OK, now I'll tell you a wird story that happened to me years ago, in 2001, when I was expecting my son. I was on my last weeks of pregnancy. I was not a religios person, didn't pray at all. Immagine that I didn't know "Our father".

One day, feeling a bit tired, I fell asleep on a living room couch, at my mother-in-lows home, on a pilow that I knew belonged to my husbands brother, Andrea. Well, after a while in my dream i heard a man's voice telling me this exact words: this is not made for you, it's made for Andrea. Nothing else after this. But, when I woke up l knew it was about a round and red thing, not bigger than my fist, that somebody, a relativ or a friend gave as a present or secretly left in house for Andrea. I didn't see in my dream the man whose voice i was listenig. I hardly speak italian at the time, but I manager somehow to explain my dream to my italian family, but they couldn't find any sense in it. After 3 days, around 3pm, we were in pizzeria restaurant that belonged to Andrea, in a work break ( no clients at that time of the day), and I saw him jumping like mad, pull out of his back trousers poket his wallet and start looking for something inside. Finally He found it: it was a red round handsewed fabric amulet, with some sort of plants or so inside, about 5 or 6cm of diameter. He asked me if it was that thing in my dream, but I was no sure of it. I didn't have any feeling about it and i told him that it appeared compatible with what I felt when I woke up that day, but I didn't "see" any object in my dream, neither i had a description of it. It was simply a sensation of what should be like. It was like some sort of supernatural entity put this info directly in my brain. This "input" happent a few more times, in different situationes, even when I was awake, but mostly they seem to happening when I'm about to wake up or fall asleep, 90% of the cases.

However, He removed the item from his wallet and gave it to a sort of priestess in a Madonna Sanctuary at Asso, in North Lombardia. She is a strange sort of priest, a woman that performed rosarium inside of a small sanctuary, she is a laic and she claimef she could see the Holy Spirit (some kind of orbs flying mainly around little children). Tilla, it's her nane, kept telling to Andrea to get RID of an white magic amulet he was surely in posess, but Andrea couldn't remember anyting alike.........not until l had that wird dream. When He gave the red round amulet to Tilla, she only said: I was telling you years before about this magic protection, thank the Lord you find it.

And guess what happened after that !!!!!??? Guys, it was like all the hell creatures were chaseing him, lost everything, pizzeria, girlfriend, his house, his car, the job. And hates me to death. Unfortunately it was even worse for me and my family. I have to say He hated me before that, same for my mother--in-low, but even my real mother hates me, so I'm used to it. Only now they have a valid reason. I must say that they are not wonderful people. It hurts me saying it and l feel very sad about it. I made my best to change that, but they are not cooperating, so l gave up. I don't see any solution coming, l only tell this story becose, at least, somebody in my same situation will recive support by knowing it is heappaning to me too.

Reactions: Paintman
Thanks for the update. When you burn the sage throughout the house, I understand that it's best in a strong voice to command any spirits to leave your house.
Christie, I' afraid to "talk" to this spirit. I feel like opening a door and let him to bring more entities in.
I'm not pure enough to be that confident.

Just curious, what is your first language, your native language ?
I am romanian and hate it. They only teach me one good thing: a fairly good english. And destroyed my life instead.

I am romanian and hate it. They only teach me one good thing: a fairly good english. And destroyed my life instead.
Shanice, I want to gently remind you that you have worth and value by just being you. Don't let other's opinions become what you think of yourself. The more negative you think of yourself the more likely you are to draw negative energy to you.

Don't let the paranormal activity around you become your whole focus in life. If it is a negative energy, which it does sound like it may be, you need to claim back your life from it and tell it to go and leave you. As this sounds like this has been going on for quite awhile for you, I truly encourage you to get someone involved who can cleanse your home properly. I see you had a team in there, but many times teams of paranormal "hunters" just want to hunt and not solve the problem.

Keep up your prayers, pray to St. Michael for protection, and despite having one priest be cruel I would still seek out another for council and help.

Christie, I' afraid to "talk" to this spirit. I feel like opening a door and let him to bring more entities in.
I'm not pure enough to be that confident.
You’re right, Shanice. If you don’t know what a spirit really is or why it’s there, you shouldn’t make contact with it other than taking steps to protect yourself.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Debi, we went in pellegrinage at Saint Michel sanctuary. I have a kind of stone that allow me to spot posessed people. I am not posessed, thank God, it is only vexationes, but is becoming unsustainable. My son is a fantastic young man, almost perfect and a very serious person. I can't tale anymore seeing his life going on ruins in the exact way as mine . He is 16 and is realy a great guy.
I'm doing this just for him, not for me. I an dead inside already. And l hope my story cand help others in order to get help in time.

F4A2F785-0A0D-463F-A0E8-01B79A6BA77F.png
Debi, we went in pellegrinage at Saint Michel sanctuary. I have a kind of stone that allow me to spot posessed people. I am not posessed, thank God, it is only vexationes, but is becoming unsustainable. My son is a fantastic young man, almost perfect and a very serious person. I can't tale anymore seeing his life going on ruins in the exact way as mine . He is 16 and is realy a great guy.
I'm doing this just for him, not for me. I an dead inside already. And l hope my story cand help others in order to get help in time.
The best gift you can give your son is a happy whole mother. As long as you are alive you can make the changes you need to find your joy again. It sounds like you are of the Catholic faith. Look at the Appostle Paul. He suffered greatly to spread the word of Christ and the cross. However he was full of the joy of the lord in all circumstances. I recommend reading Romans through Philemon in the Bible. These are books written by Paul. Hebrews too was likely written by him. I think you will find inspiration there. I would recommend wearing a blessed medal like a St. Christopher or a cross. I also advise praying this prayer whenever you have any feeling of evil around. Keep your prayers going up to God for protection for yourself and loved ones. God is faithful. I will be praying for you.

Last edited:
View attachment 12763
The best gift you can give your son is a happy whole mother. As long as you are alive you can make the changes you need to find your joy again. It sounds like you are of the Charholic faith. Look at the Appostle Paul. He suffered greatly to spread the word of Christ and the cross. However he was full of the joy of the lord in all circumstances. I recommend reading Romans through Philemon in the Bible. These are books written by Paul. Hebrews too was likely written by him. I think you will find inspiration there. I would recommend wearing a blessed medal like a St. Christopher or a cross. I also advise praying this prayer whenever you have any feeling of evil around. Keep your prayers going up to God for protection for yourself and loved ones. God is faithful. I will be praying for you.
Thank you Lynne, l'll exactly what you told me to do. Now l'll start translating that parte about Romans ( no idea what it means, l'm orthodox, didn't study cathechism), must ne some parte of the Bible. It sounds stupid, but l'm so exhausted that l can't use simple logic for getting out of this nightmare.
Thank you for praying for me, l will pray for you too ( my name is Sally, pretty strange in my country). If you need something in particular, just ask. Thank you again