A bit about Auras

Cass, it was white and gold. I have a feeling that you can't fake those colors. It's a paranormal lie detector test.
The priests discussion was about the daily readings. Given his age, that sermon could have been repeated 18 times on the three year Catholic liturgical cycle. There was nothing remarkable about what he talked about. But I will say this. That man exuded the Holy Spirit.
I've seen that 2 times in my life. The first one was what we were talking about, the old Bishop from Cleveland, and the second was a Russian Orthodox priest that I met in the grocery store. Otherwise as a lifelong Catholic, you do not bump in to people that exude the Holy Spirit. It's like a holy cologne.

Cass, it was white and gold. I have a feeling that you can't fake those colors. It's a paranormal lie detector test.
The priests discussion was about the daily readings. Given his age, that sermon could have been repeated 18 times on the three year Catholic liturgical cycle. There was nothing remarkable about what he talked about. But I will say this. That man exuded the Holy Spirit.
I've seen that 2 times in my life. The first one was what we were talking about, the old Bishop from Cleveland, and the second was a Russian Orthodox priest that I met in the grocery store. Otherwise as a lifelong Catholic, you do not bump in to people that exude the Holy Spirit. It's like a holy cologne.
I was going to say the same thing. He had his own aura and the Holy Spirits aura. God on him !