A bit about Auras

Aura's that cant be seen.. the truth is the Auras can be seen by some but not all, If you never accepted yours and hide behind others you cannot see anything outside of what you want. I see this is more true with people today for the fact they are followers rather than allow themselves to be who they are. For instance, they agree with everything they hear unless someone they admire says differently. These people have no identity and they live vicariously through others. Almost like Empaths do but they never achieve a higher self-awareness. "To Thyne own self be true", finding friends, true friends is the key, someone or a certain sect of people that can help them achieve a relaxed feeling about themselves. I notice most people I work with have different Auras sometimes from moment to moment their opinion to me means very little but when I do see my chance I move in and explain to them what they need to work on in order for productivity to run smoother. In the past I didn't know how to use this to my advantage, it's not that I care if they screw things up at work as long as I don't have to get tangled up in their emotions, because when that happens my aura becomes one of strife and my vengeance is patient. I don't like to hold grudges but it happens more than I care to admit.

Reactions: Paintman
I do see my chance I move in and explain to them what they need to work on in order for productivity to run smoother.
It's nice that you are able to take a leadership role and help the process. It may not always be apparent, but this action does get noticed and you will get rewarded. Sometimes self satisfaction is rewarding in itself.

Reactions: Lynne
I can’t see auras. Is this something that really can be taught? Do most of you just see them naturally?

I can’t see auras. Is this something that really can be taught? Do most of you just see them naturally?
You can and do. It's not like looking at a picture its a sense of positive and negative energies, Ever get a strange feeling when someone is close to you? or in the same room. You can identify the source by paying attention to your surroundings at all times when the energy you feel changes look at the entrance to that area. Did someone just enter? Being an Empath I absorb these so in a public place like a concert hall I used to become one with an Aura of self-confident and strength because all these auras can be overwhelming and terrifying for a young Empath.

Great thread Debi, I'm not sure I want to add any new abilities but it is interesting to read incase I'd ever decide to try.

Hi Tia,
Yes, the phenomenon of the aura is very interesting to me too. (As a new member, this is my first post)
To me, the human aura is an expression of our physical, mental and spiritual activity, possessing a radiance of its own.
The perceiving of this activity need not necessarily be limited to the seeing faculty. For it has been suggested that the aura is being automatically registered by all the psychic senses.
Just getting a feeling about someone without any conscious effort, could be an indication in this direction.
So, you could be perceiving auras already, in your own way.

Thank you

Reactions: 7Critter
Good Morning Cass and welcome to the PNF. Thank you for sharing your insights with us about sensing auras.

Take a look around and you’ll see that your fellow posters here - and the forum moderators - share very freely. Please contribute your ideas, interests, and questions openly with us.

Hiya Cass. I am one of the mods here, but I think they keep me around for comic relief.
One day my mother saw a' double 'Aura of a visiting Bishop. He was an old retired priest and was asked to say a few words. He stayed behind the lectern and preached. 6 minutes of excellence. My mom saw a double Aura around him.

Hiya Cass. I am one of the mods here, but I think they keep me around for comic relief.
One day my mother saw a' double 'Aura of a visiting Bishop. He was an old retired priest and was asked to say a few words. He stayed behind the lectern and preached. 6 minutes of excellence. My mom saw a double Aura around him.

Hi, Paintman, nice to meet you.
A double aura, that is interesting. There are those who have always remained closely connected to the higher planes, even while here on the earth plane.
My first thought about your description was along these same lines; it could be either this, or he was perhaps even living some sort of double life.. one that he keeps closely guarded.
Of course, I'm only guessing.

Let's say, I do have the faculties that enable me to see auras.
I have never trained these psychic senses to perform at will, so I just allow my unconscious to control what, and when I see.
The result is, I only see them about once every few years, out of the blue. I like it that way, xx

Reactions: Debi