A bit about Auras

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
How To Read Auras: What Do Different Colors Mean? - Unseen Seraph

How to See Auras: A Step-By-Step Guide - Unseen Seraph

girl-2696947_1280.jpg

Many of you have asked about Auras. Here's two articles to get you some basic understanding in place.

Can you see or read Aura's? Share!

I can read auras prettty well. My question thou, do some people just not have an aura, or is that just me unable to see it?

I can read auras prettty well. My question thou, do some people just not have an aura, or is that just me unable to see it?
Everyone has an aura, but all auras are not the same. Some are strong and easy to detect, others are more challenging. And then there are some people who just really don't want you to read them, thus adding another bit of complication to the process.

Everyone has an aura, but all auras are not the same. Some are strong and easy to detect, others are more challenging. And then there are some people who just really don't want you to read them, thus adding another bit of complication to the process.
Welcome to the Forum, Soulhealer. Well said.

yes some ppl can block their aura and not be read.....same principal that an empath can use to block other ppls emotion from affecting them...if youre an empath im sure you know you can "turn it off " so to speak, and not "feel" others around you....(except for maybe EXTREME depressions or anger) anyway same basic principle......(or so ive heard)

yes some ppl can block their aura and not be read.....same principal that an empath can use to block other ppls emotion from affecting them...if youre an empath im sure you know you can "turn it off " so to speak, and not "feel" others around you....(except for maybe EXTREME depressions or anger) anyway same basic principle......(or so ive heard)
I know you can block people’s energy from infiltrating you, but I’m still working on that.

I know you can block people’s energy from infiltrating you, but I’m still working on that.

...white light...shields...:confused:...more light...:(...white white :mad: white light...:eek:...SHIELDS!

That preceded by a little centering meditation is the technique I use Charleh.

Reactions: Charleh
Hi soulhealer. It sounds like you have experience on this topic. Thanks for the post and welcome to the ParaNormal Forum.

Great thread Debi, I'm not sure I want to add any new abilities but it is interesting to read incase I'd ever decide to try.

Reactions: Lynne