9 PM ET tonight! THE MALLIARD REPORT LIVE!

I have seen your posts about producing your own show. It's nice being in complete control, isn't it ?
you have no idea how great it is, i had a producer for awhile and lets just say i filtered alot

Thank you. This is such a trip having you here on the forum and live radio...think I am in heaven... ;)
ya i enjoyed it makes me a little busy over here but ... better busy then bored?

Ok malliard, just subscribed on podcast. If u make it thru tomorrow without me deleting it, your doing a good job. I'll let u know. Lol
alot of good shows, different topics, you will either love me or hate me thats for sure

Reactions: JoMama and Debi
you have no idea how great it is, i had a producer for awhile and lets just say i filtered alot

ya i enjoyed it makes me a little busy over here but ... better busy then bored?

alot of good shows, different topics, you will either love me or hate me thats for sure
I think I'm gonna like u

Reactions: Debi

Catch you on a PM in a few minutes, Jim!

I look forward to the Tuesday malliard shows. Ducky is as natural on the airwaves as anyone that I have ever heard.