9-8-2021 Wednesday Live Chat Portal

Hey Paul, yeah, pretty much just do a walk-around with various gear, explaining how they work. Chances are good that we will actually find something there; most locations have wandering spirits that don't cause any trouble, or residents that have been on the land since the beginning of time. Very rarely is there NOTHING there.
It's mostly a chance to just get out and relax, without any real investigation responsibility for one night.

Hey Paul, yeah, pretty much just do a walk-around with various gear, explaining how they work. Chances are good that we will actually find something there; most locations have wandering spirits that don't cause any trouble, or residents that have been on the land since the beginning of time. Very rarely is there NOTHING there.
It's mostly a chance to just get out and relax, without any real investigation responsibility for one night.
thats cool. i dont do the ghost hunting side so wasnt sure . sounds interesting, and a fun way to just have a casual "investigation" without any time constraints or pressures. plus you get to meet new people with an interest in the field. good luck

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
We have about seven investigations already scheduled over the next seven weeks, it's definitely the busy season. Low-key demos or for-hire company ghost hunts are actually pretty fun, there isn't a terrified resident in the mix.
We take it seriously and are in combat mode when somebody is being tormented by beings not on our plane.

Reactions: Paulm
I recently purchased a call blocker unit to attach to my landline phone. I am a happy camper! The phone hardly rings at all with annoying calls. It has a button on the front to instantly block a number, and also one for whitelisting accepted calls.

Reactions: Debi