9-30-2022 Friday Live Chat

If something grabs you in cemetery, it's solid. It can be punched in the face lol. If it is the zombie invasion, i've watched enough zombie stuff in my lifetime to make due and enough Stargate to know, you don't leave anyone behind lol.
Spoken like a Marine.

If something grabs you in cemetery, it's solid. It can be punched in the face lol. If it is the zombie invasion, i've watched enough zombie stuff in my lifetime to make due and enough Stargate to know, you don't leave anyone behind lol.
I was thinking along those same lines. If something grabs you that means you can grab it back. Also, in order to grab someone you have to be within striking distance of a solid punch, kick, knee or elbow.

I was thinking along those same lines. If something grabs you that means you can grab it back. Also, in order to grab someone you have to be within striking distance of a solid punch, kick, knee or elbow.

Not always true, from my experience. Having been touched and physically shoved by spirits, I can attest that you can't always punch it back. If you can manipulate energy, you can, but you won't be hitting it back with your fist. My 2 cents.

I got in a shoving match with a teenage spirit once, that was experienced by another sensitive next to me. She described exactly what I experienced without me telling her anything.

Finally Friday! Good Day my paranormal friends.
After Wednesday, I was just beat right down to my socks and limped through yesterday. Slept or rested most of the day and am about halfway back today, so came to work to get a few things done. Taking Mrs. GWU to the endodontist today at 1:00 PM so it will be another shortened work day. I am waiting on internal deliverables so it's not my fault if I can't proceed.
A Gone West Utah member witnessed a triangular UFO over her home in Colorado last night, she was visibly shaken but excited when she contacted me about it. Too shocked at the moment to remember to grab her phone and get pics, but she is a credible witness, having multiple degrees, one of them physics. She isn't your average witness. We went over it and she truly had an amazing sighting. She did sketch it out and made notes, it is just like the other V-shaped UFOs with lights under each leg of the V. She was sure it was a conventional aircraft- until it stopped and hovered for a while.
I have been so beat from medical treatments that I have ignored FB for a few days, I have neglected the online community as a result, my sincere apologies! Doing OK, just doing more than I really should be, but am still Mrs. GWU's caregiver so can't slack. With the weekend in front of us, I will be fine.
Have a terrific day, everyone. The weekend has arriven! ;)

Last edited:
302802645_10210009778998733_2293480253688309700_n.jpg