9-30-2022 Friday Live Chat

Oh it’s worked more than once tonight.

But now, I hear the sirens of my kitchen sink calling out to me. They taunt me with their promises of scouring free baking dishes. I will accept their calls only because those dirty utensils helped to bake some wonderful banana bread.

Shazammie Debi. I’ll be back manana.
Have a good and restful night, my friend.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Been working on gathering our October Halloween stuff today. Get everyone in a holiday kind of spirit, so to speak.
Will there be a PNF event this year. You’ve hosted some “spellbinding” things in recent years.

oh that reminds me, Hocus Pocus 2 has been released. The original was a fun romp.

I don't know how living with someone as gifted and tuned in as you wouldn't bring her around lol.. I suppose she does ground you well though. A good mate for someone with your gifts I'd bet.
Below is a paragraph on the specific point Lynne which I shared with the PNF back in 2018. As tiny as this example is, this is the only time ever I have knowingly attempted to communicate telepathically with anyone. [Of course, what my unconscious sleeping mind does is not under my direct control so those contacts are different. ]

This is again what my prior post from last night was inferring. However, my GF has been in the room on one occasion in 2003 when I did pull a purposeful whammy which was not directed at her. So she’s seen me in action at least twice.

Next, we worked for a young company and as we were all growing in our careers together, we became friendly and often partied with coworkers; in fact, several of us lived together for awhile. One weekend night a coworker had a big board game party which my GF and I both attended. One of the board games was Pictionary and we two were paired up as a Team. The more rounds of Pictionary that we played, the easier it became for me to quickly guess the answers. My GF started to notice a pattern and started testing that supposed pattern on her own by thinking hard about the answers and finding that I could quickly guess them correctly. I think it was probably after about three attempts at this kind of testing, she slightly twisted what would be the final test. She put her pencil to the paper, held it still, looked directly into my eyes, and focused hard on the target image everyone was supposed to draw. But before the timer could be turned on to start the round, I guessed the correct answer. No drawings, no clues from other competitors, just my GF's gaze. My GF jumped up and down and clapped her hands, and her face had the widest grin possible. As she told me later that night, she had confirmed that I had read her thoughts. So that was a step up to a slightly more mystical interaction than we had previously had.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver