9-30-2022 Friday Live Chat

Hey, Wands. How is it going down there in Florida? I can't imagine how intense it is in some areas.
Good Evening. It’s probably not P.C. To say because so many are hurting and going without but it is “nice” right now. Cold front came in behind the hurricane and suddenly Autumn is here.

Reactions: Lynne
I think I’m coming down off of adrenalin. I’ve got some depression and lethargy suddenly this evening.

Good Evening. It’s probably not P.C. To say because so many are hurting and going without but it is “nice” right now. Cold front came in behind the hurricane and suddenly Autumn is here.
I'd rather the weather be nice than people having to try and deal with stuff in hot/humid conditions!

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I think I’m coming down off of adrenalin. I’ve got some depression and lethargy suddenly this evening.
You are not the only one to hit that wall today. I crashed this morning. I was up all night, couldn't sleep for a variety of reasons, then fell asleep about 6 AM and woke up at almost 1 PM! Adrenal overload will leave you feeling exactly as you described.

Reactions: Lynne
You are probably picking up on the mass chaos energy out there right now. It may not be your own feelings.

You are not the only one to hit that wall today. I crashed this morning. I was up all night, couldn't sleep for a variety of reasons, then fell asleep about 6 AM and woke up at almost 1 PM! Adrenal overload will leave you feeling exactly as you described.
I don’t typically live in that zone so feel very foreign to be there right now.

Reactions: Debi
You are probably picking up on the mass chaos energy out there right now. It may not be your own feelings.
Yes, it's been on overload the last few days. I don't care how good you are with shields, it's bleeding through for many of us with gifts, Wands.