9-3-2019 Tuesday Live CHat Thread

Wow. Your daughter appears to be having her skills resurface whether she wants to or not. Could be residual, BUT....he may still be doing the yard work if he loved it that much.
He did and was extremely fussy. The kind that you’d expect to be trimming the odd blade of grass with a pair of scissors. She said she’s seen him a lot. It was not uncommon for him not to speak. He stayed to himself mostly.

Reactions: Debi and TonyM
Tell her next time she's sees him, tell him it's ok to go now.
Good point. I’ll tell her. She's in a state at the moment. She was totally taken back. She did not tell his son. She had to choke it back while talking to him.

He did and was extremely fussy. The kind that you’d expect to be trimming the odd blade of grass with a pair of scissors. She said she’s seen him a lot. It was not uncommon for him not to speak. He stayed to himself mostly.
Tell her she's perfectly safe, but if he's still hanging around, that may be what is setting off the energy spikes at her house.

Tell her she's perfectly safe, but if he's still hanging around, that may be what is setting off the energy spikes at her house.
Wow!!!! I never thought of that!!!!

Wow!!!! I never thought of that!!!!
Yup. It takes a lot of energy to manifest like that. He could be stirring it up in the area in general. AND telling her to mow the lawn! lol

Reactions: Lynne
Yup. It takes a lot of energy to manifest like that. He could be stirring it up in the area in general. AND telling her to mow the lawn! lol
I’m going to go tell her. I will see you all tomorrow. I’m up early again tomorrow. I’m falling asleep.

Reactions: TonyM and Debi
Hate to be a party pooper, but this bird is gonna head to bed. Tony, System, love to ya both, but I'm with Lynne tonight. Sleepy time!

Reactions: TonyM
Hate to be a party pooper, but this bird is gonna head to bed. Tony, System, love to ya both, but I'm with Lynne tonight. Sleepy time!
It’s been another busy week. Sending a hug to you all. Shazam.

Reactions: Debi