9-27-2020 Sunday! Live Chat

That does not help the cause of rest, kiddo. We need a new magical spell to get this under control.
I was thinking this weekend about using a little magick. Maybe I should not disregard the option. I have felt literally out of balance for more than 24 hours but not physically. Maybe it’s spiritual and I don’t recognize It. Maybe I need to work on some elemental meditations.

Reactions: Debi
I was thinking this weekend about using a little magick. Maybe I should not disregard the option. I have felt literally out of balance for more than 24 hours but not physically. Maybe it’s spiritual and I don’t recognize It. Maybe I need to work on some elemental meditations.
I recently have found myself fighting for "balance". I know you get this so I won't explain further. I would recommend some elemental work there, my friend.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I recently have found myself fighting for "balance". I know you get this so I won't explain further. I would recommend some elemental work there, my friend.
Thank you for opening up on that point. Maybe I’ve just grown to be too open. Going grocery shopping today was like an assault on my senses. I think the work life imbalance could be rolling over into my psychical self in a similar way.

Thank you for opening up on that point. Maybe I’ve just grown to be too open. Going grocery shopping today was like an assault on my senses. I think the work life imbalance could be rolling over into my psychical self in a similar way.
I've had a similar albeit slightly different causation happening to me as well. With everything going on in the world, balance is a bit tricky right now and I've had the shields down lately. I've actually taken to spending an hour a day dedicated to putting this to rights again.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Aaand it's a slow process right now. A lot of energy to soothe and calm!
Yes, I seem to be having dreams now - past two nights thus far - where I am working on problems which is odd for me. I feel like I’m nearing a solution in the dream and then I wake up. Leaves me feeling repeatedly unsettled. Once awake, I can’t recall the dream content so I don’t know if material in even a mundane way.

Yes, I seem to be having dreams now - past two nights thus far - where I am working on problems which is odd for me. I feel like I’m nearing a solution in the dream and then I wake up. Leaves me feeling repeatedly unsettled. Once awake, I can’t recall the dream content so I don’t know if material In even a mundane way.
Yes, my dream state is wild right now. My hubs says I'm even talking in my sleep, which is not a normal for me. Mutter, maybe...complete sentences, not so much!

I'm looking at this as some of us have hit overload right now. Since I've been working on the centering and grounding, this has calmed some. I honestly think the energy is so wild out there that those of us who are sensitive to it are picking up more than our wiring is meant to handle. I'll keep you posted on how my approach is working if you keep me informed if you come up with anything else that works.

Yes, my dream state is wild right now. My hubs says I'm even talking in my sleep, which is not a normal for me. Mutter, maybe...complete sentences, not so much!

I'm looking at this as some of us have hit overload right now. Since I've been working on the centering and grounding, this has calmed some. I honestly think the energy is so wild out there that those of us who are sensitive to it are picking up more than our wiring is meant to handle. I'll keep you posted on how my approach is working if you keep me informed if you come up with anything else that works.
Will do. I’m hoping better dinner - more moderate and more plant based - will help. No cookies tonight. Headed to bed.

Rest well and Blessed Be, Wands.
Well, pretty much the same last night - some restless tossing and turning. However, I did recall key moments from two dreams. One was business and the other personal content. Neither seemed to be directly relevant to anything I consciously recognize.

Suspecting that part of my problem could be that I’m “closed off”, one thing I did differently last night is that each time I woke from a dream, since I was already awake, I took a moment to meditate on the key person in each dream just to convince myself that I was open to any covert messages or needs. Didn’t seem to create any continuity across any of last nights dreams though. Still seemed random.