9-27-2020 Sunday! Live Chat

1601233822975.png

Hey anyone wanna have their heart ripped out of their chest, watch my Octopus Teacher. Note to self-When watching an animal relationship movie there is a 99% chance the animal dies by the end. i spent the last hour of the hour and 25 minute movie worrying about it. I wasn't disappointed :( But a lovely documentary

Hey anyone wanna have their heart ripped out of their chest, watch my Octopus Teacher. Note to self-When watching an animal relationship movie there is a 99% chance the animal dies by the end. i spent the last hour of the hour and 25 minute movie worrying about it. I wasn't disappointed :( But a lovely documentary
I cannot do sad endings right now...nope nope nope!

Now, I've left you something on your Octopus thread. Hope you like the addition!

If you missed the Bears game today, you missed a good one. Especially the last half. First football game I actually watched for a bit this season.

Reactions: Lynne
Tonight's Intentions

Tonight we ask that love and protection flow over all those in need and peace come into the world. May comfort and healing find those who need it and strength be given to those who seek it.

We give thanks for the blessings already received.

Amen.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Tonight's Intentions

Tonight we ask that love and protection flow over all those in need and peace come into the world. May comfort and healing find those who need it and strength be given to those who seek it.

We give thanks for the blessings already received.

Amen.
Amen

Reactions: Debi