9-26-2022 Monday Live Chat

So far this early morning, i can't sleep. Oh yay lol. I guess Monday will smash into me like a brick. So as i contemplate a drive and take in the night air, this song comes to mind. No special meaning other than driving home from Wildwood very late one night and this came on. Heavy eyed and watching for deer as i headed for home on the Garden State Parkway.

Good morning everyone!
Where is the "Man Vs. Food" guy when you need him? I would have eaten that no problem when I was 18. Today it would put me in the hospital, lol!

What a packed weekend! Friday I had my panel at FanX (the local edition of Comic Con). We had an overflowing room, had to turn people away. Lots of good questions, Skinwalker Fans are just the best in the world!
1664193709946.png

From left to right, Dave Moulton, Rich Tenney, myself. The three telescope guys from Season 3, episode 4. I came out publicly as an empath sensitive for the first time, other than here and in my local groups. That spurred even more questions. We actually ran a bit long and cut into the next panels time, sorry about that! Then another half hour of fan questions in the hallway! Photo courtesy Lori Young.

Friday night, standing in the back yard, I saw a UFO, a new configuration I have not seen before. It was in immediate answer to my request to know if they were in the area. But wow still, you know? ;)

Saturday we went kayaking with my friend's elderly parents again, the conditions were perfect and we had the lake almost to ourselves, only a couple of pontoon-boat fishermen on the water besides our party of four.
I love paddling with them, not being even close to being the oldest person in the group, lol. My friend Lori's mom is in her early 80s and right out there with us. Afterwards we had lunch together at a local restaurant before they headed back to Idaho. They actually brought new kayaks with them this trip, having bought them at Cabellas on their way home last week. They really love it and have no problems falling asleep at night after a few hours paddling.
As we were getting out of the water on Saturday, a couple of ladies taking the sun on shore started talking to us about kayaking, asking if we were a family. The answer to that was yes, except for me. "Oh, he's not your husband or boyfriend?" Lori replied, "He's just my friend that I do stuff with, then when I'm done with him, I send him home to his wife". One of the women laughed and said "I want one of THOSE!". LMAO! Even my friend's mom is a bit confused, she keeps asking Lori if I am coming on vacation with them, to which she keeps saying "no". Actually I would go in a heartbeat if I could come back home and still find a happy wife, lol.

Yesterday I spent most of the day working on the boats. I added a little deck hatch to my friend's boat along with a new, high-back seat, and a couple of removeable cleats for tow ropes, fore and aft. She is picking it up today after she gets away from the office. I told her I "Pimped her Ride", lol. My two boats will get the same appurtenances as time permits, I wanted to get hers done first so she could get her boat out of my garage, lol.

Back at work this morning, have to hit the ground running. Not much scheduled this week but I am trying to get my thyroid treatment done ASAP before October really gets cranking, because I will be out of commission for at least 5 days. Hopefully I get some word today.

Have a terrific day, my friends! Monday is upon us and there is no escape for the living.

good morning everyone, what a beautiful weekend, in the mid 80's but no humidity and a nice breeze most of the time. i was able to completely demolish a front porch and build a new screened in porch over the two days. just perfect weather for being outside and getting to sooo many projects that ive had to put off over the summer. feels good getting back into a steady routine of things and being able to catch up with what needs/has to be done. the list of things to do is long but the new season and cooler weather seems to energize the soul. sitting out back by the fire after the day is done is just soooo relaxing. looks like heavy rains/winds for us later in the week from the storm system bearing down on the gulf, anyone in the path take care and be cautious. have a great day everyone.