9-26-2022 Monday Live Chat

I'm gonna try to get some sleep soon myself. Two hours around 4am didn't quite cut it ugh.
This whole group has sleep issues! I'm about to head out myself. Still fighting with my back. Ouch.

Hey gang I think I'm going to turn into a pumpkin also.
I got myself good and tired and sore working today. And I think that's just what the doctor ordered so I have a good night's sleep !

That could be subject to change if the cats decide to play too rough on top of me in bed.

Hey gang I think I'm going to turn into a pumpkin also.
I got myself good and tired and sore working today. And I think that's just what the doctor ordered so I have a good night's sleep !

That could be subject to change if the cats decide to play too rough on top of me in bed.
And a very good night to you as well, Paint. Tell the boys to keep it down tonight!

• Shoulder Shrug
Reactions: Paintman
Hi Debi, just wanted to thank you for sending the owls. I've been waiting for them all summer, and I heard two having a conversation early this morning! Now I know all is well in my neighborhood.
Lol My relatives may be late to arrive sometimes, but they are always willing to make the trip and visit! Glad they made it. I have several who have made their homes in my back woods. I love to hear them talking!