9-25-2020 Friday! Live Chat

Sounds like some of you have nice plans for tomorrow! I hope you guys have a great time.

I had my one hour and 20 minutes ALONE time today. WOOHOO!

We’re going to try to take a break tomorrow to celebrate lindsey’s birthday. I hope things stay status quo.
Lynne, it's important for you to spend that time with Lindsey. Go and give yourself a break. There is nothing you can change or do for SIL tomorrow.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Sounds like some of you have nice plans for tomorrow! I hope you guys have a great time.

I had my one hour and 20 minutes ALONE time today. WOOHOO!
We are going to have one last boat ride and then a nice dinner.

Reactions: Paintman
We are going to have one last boat ride and then a nice dinner.
GREAT idea. They are warning us by next Friday we will be hitting the 30's in the morning. Take tomorrow and ENJOY! The spirit and brain need a break from time to time, and it's a celebration with your daughter. Double important!

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Well my dear friends. I have an early morning and it’s been a long day, so I will be heading to bed. It seems our forum has folded early tonight lol.

Well my dear friends. I have an early morning and it’s been a long day, so I will be heading to bed. It seems our forum has folded early tonight lol.
With all that's gone on for everyone, it's been crash time. Have a good night and a wonderful day tomorrow.

Reactions: Lynne