9-24-2021 Friday Live Chat

Yay - Friday's here.

Shame I got the flu (not just flu - but man flu :tearsofjoy: ). Diverges me from enjoying the moment.........
Oh dear...the dreaded man flu! Hope you feel better soon, Titch!

Hiya. I’m going to be cooking a little more than usual today. Another family gathering this afternoon and we’re having Bourbon marinated tenderloins, slow cooker baked beans with fries. Can’t wait.
Ohhh man! That sounds good! And now I'm hungry...sigh.

Reactions: Lone Wolf
Got the gang here that helped us move. The cool thing is my brother and I have known these guys since grade school. I don't really think you could find better friends than that.
Everybody wanted to fish on the big dock so I had to arrange that.
What really strikes me is I feel like Jimmy Stewart and It's a Wonderful Life. Sure it is that we would fight among each other but is the end of the day we always knew each other from second grade.

Got the gang here that helped us move. The cool thing is my brother and I have known these guys since grade school. I don't really think you could find better friends than that.
Everybody wanted to fish on the big dock so I had to arrange that.
What really strikes me is I feel like Jimmy Stewart and It's a Wonderful Life. Sure it is that we would fight among each other but is the end of the day we always knew each other from second grade.
That is a beautiful story right there, Paint. Having friends like that? Priceless! I hope you guys have a wonderful day together celebrating those life stories that come with long time friends. :) :<3

It’s definitely something I’ve enjoyed doing more lately. It’s therapeutic and relaxing.
My Peoria son started learning early from my hubs, who used to cook a lot. After marriage, he was really glad because then it was what he calls "self preservation"...his wife tries but she really can't seem to conquer cooking skills. lol

My Peoria son started learning early from my hubs, who used to cook a lot. After marriage, he was really glad because then it was what he calls "self preservation"...his wife tries but she really can't seem to conquer cooking skills. lol
My mom tried teaching me a few tricks, but I never paid any attention at the time so I’ve just learned on my own. We don’t have any home cooked meals here anymore unless it’s me cooking but I don’t mind it. Love it.